COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Official BIG BROTHER HOUSE (2 Viewers)

Suzy

HUA CHENYU
Reactions Received
Ship
You're all talking about time :ilovebread: I'm one hour ahead of KST so I'm always half dead when the games begin and then completely dead once they end.:wimwim: :sadcat:

Suzy

HUA CHENYU
Reactions Received
Ship
@Wonpil @gayzone @Jimmychimchim @Jakey_Yoda @mysteric @eclipsoul @retrofuturism @OnlyCalB @Wingfrost @LeeHoseok @OnCloudShine @Marianthi @Persephone @blueberries @vogue @Ringwanderung

Hey guys, today is our final elimination night. Like I mentioned in the thread, all users who have been completely inactive thus far have been eliminated automatically and will not contenders for the final grand prize.

Please make sure to vote. I will reveal the results in 24 hours.

On Friday we will then vote for the grand prize winner and the event will officially conclude on Saturday.
Thank you to everyone who participated thus far. I hope you had fun during this event. :)​

Reactions Received
Ship
@Wonpil @gayzone @Jimmychimchim @Jakey_Yoda @mysteric @eclipsoul @retrofuturism @OnlyCalB @Wingfrost @LeeHoseok @OnCloudShine @Marianthi @Persephone @blueberries @vogue @Ringwanderung

Hey guys, today is our final elimination night. Like I mentioned in the thread, all users who have been completely inactive thus far have been eliminated automatically and will not contenders for the final grand prize.

On Friday we will then vote for the grand prize winner and the event will officially conclude on Saturday.
Thank you to everyone who participated thus far. I hope you had fun during this event. :)​
Good luck to all buddies!!
Yeah we had lot of fun because of your amazing work @Suzy

Wonpil

Rookie
Reactions Received
Website
shouldve-gone-to-shiratorizawa.carrd.co
Ship
Wreck

Wait, so how is the winner decided?

Suzy

HUA CHENYU
Reactions Received
Ship
Wait, so how is the winner decided?
In BB the winner is chosen based on viewer votes. Since the likelihood of those not in the event having any idea of what is going on is VERY low, we're letting you guys vote amongst yourselves again. So I'll make another form and everyone who signed up will vote for who they believe deserves it most (out of those who have not been eliminated).

Wonpil

Rookie
Reactions Received
Website
shouldve-gone-to-shiratorizawa.carrd.co
Ship
Wreck
In BB the winner is chosen based on viewer votes. Since the likelihood of those not in the event having any idea of what is going on is VERY low, we're letting you guys vote amongst yourselves again. So I'll make another form and everyone who signed up will vote for who they believe deserves it most (out of those who have not been eliminated).
Ah, ok. Thank you! 😊

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
Since we're nearing the end of this event, I want to post some iconic Big Brother moments. I know I've been saying that I'm going to for a while but I think today, I'll actually do it! LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Suzy Events 24
Suzy Events 130
Suzy Events 31
Suzy Events 332
Suzy Events 41