Binging South Park (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Not sure how a person can even binge 24 seasons but since I already watched half of em at one point and I'm skipping the ones that seem boring so yea.

I'm procrastinating really hard rn and South Park is my ticket out.

I'm on season 6 now and honestly I'm probably gonna skip most of the next episodes until like 12. Cause it seems to only get interesting then, for now only like 3 out of 12 episodes are interesting. The rest just fill a lot of time or aren't funny to me cause I don't understand references from when I was only 4 years old.

Still... Cartman making Scott Tennorman eat his parents is iconic :sanapray:

Do y'all have a favorite season?​

Reactions: Jewelkitty

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I love south park. Any season is enjoyable to me.
I think I thought the same when I was younger but now it's different. I enjoy all episodes but I'd rather not waste so much time on each if only a few are really really worth it.

Reactions: Jewelkitty
Reactions Received
Website
peachyfangirl86.tumblr.com
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
she/her
I used to love it, but not anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if they started making fun of K-pop now... of course, if they have, would you still be watching it? lol but yeah, I stopped when the episode about Tourette's first aired. Not. Cool. Producers!

Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I used to love it, but not anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if they started making fun of K-pop now... of course, if they have, would you still be watching it? lol but yeah, I stopped when the episode about Tourette's first aired. Not. Cool. Producers!
Idk. I would still watch honestly, they've made fun of worse stuff truly and I guess where I'm at right now they haven't caused me any real consern cause everything has been either ironic or completely valid like the entire scientology episode. So idk, we'll see since I haven't watched the last like 8 seasons at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Handcrafted Cinematography 11
Ashla_K Cinematography 6