18+ Bitch what? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Ship
So when I was younger like mid 20s I had this sort of friend. She wasn't really a friend, but more of an acquaintance for class... Anyway when she out a certain person was related to me she proceeded to say a bunch of stuff about her that I knew were either false or misleading... I find it particularly in poor taste to throw shade at someone's family members when you barely know them.

How would you react in that situation? Have you experienced similar situations?

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I feel like I have but I can't remember currently. I'd honestly probably be a wuss and not do much but I'd hype my friend up to beat him/her up :haylul: or at least threaten

• Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku
Reactions Received
Ship
I feel like I have but I can't remember currently. I'd honestly probably be a wuss and not do much but I'd hype my friend up to beat him/her up :haylul: or at least threaten
lmao.. she was super annoying.. She also wanted my opinion on her friends son because I was gay and he was gay... "Like, okay, my friend has this gay son and she's super worried about him... He's dating this guy with HIV... That's like superior dangerous.. What should she do." And then I'm thinking... "There's this incredible new invention... Its called a condom." ... I swear some people :lisalaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Users who are viewing this thread