Black Women Create Themselves In The Sims: No Mods vs. Mods (ft. EbonixSims) (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
I wouldn't want to play TS4 without mods... It's so blah. Ebonix is one of my favorite content creators; she did pretty good modding their Sims.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
No mods Sims 4 is lacking in so much still after 6 years of being originally released, just really simple stuff too like the skin colors which they have finally made much more detailed, greedy EA is the worst, Sims 4 is not what The Sims once was

SoftGirlSummer

Girls & Peace
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
The new skin patch is a good start but sliders really would have been better. I can't believe I'm saying this but there aren't enough white tones.

Mods have made S4 bearable. I've gotten drugs, serial killers, cancer, prostitution and playable schools etc
EA could never

Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
No mods Sims 4 is lacking in so much still after 6 years of being originally released, just really simple stuff too like the skin colors which they have finally made much more detailed, greedy EA is the worst, Sims 4 is not what The Sims once was
The new skin patch is a good start but sliders really would have been better. I can't believe I'm saying this but there aren't enough white tones.

Mods have made S4 bearable. I've gotten drugs, serial killers, cancer, prostitution and playable schools etc
EA could never
At this point, modders might as well make their own game

Users who are viewing this thread