COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Blood of Zeus | Official Trailer | Netflix (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I have recently played a game called Hades, which is about the son of Hades trying to escape hell with the help of Olympian gods, so this is great timing cuz I got really interested, so this seems to be like a complete opposite. I think I might check it out

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have recently played a game called Hades, which is about the son of Hades trying to escape hell with the help of Olympian gods, so this is great timing cuz I got really interested, so this seems to be like a complete opposite. I think I might check it out
Netflix has been doing a pretty good job with it's original anime so hopefully this is good!

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Netflix has been doing a pretty good job with it's original anime so hopefully this is good!
some were good, some not so good, especially the anime with the 3d cgi are awful, but it seems this doesnt have any in it so thats good,
Hero Mask is another Netflix Original Anime I really liked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
UwU u have caught my interest

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i don't have netflix but maybe i can leech off someone elses lol

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I do not intend to get Netflix. Now or ever. But thanks for thinking of me. You're a sweetie <3
I have foxtel. Does all I ask of it.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
So I watched this.

Overall, it's pretty good- has its high points. But is also brought down by other stuff, so it doesn't go into the "great" category.

The main character Heron is incredibly bland and one of the most boring protagonists I can remember, while the antagonist Seraphim is pretty awesome. He honestly felt like the main character to me and I hope if there's a 2nd season we see more of him. Far more compelling than Heron. The gods are designed well- although trying to paint Zeus as a benevolent and sympathetic figure after what he does is LOL. Hera was completely justified in her hatred at first though they made her go way overboard.

The action scenes are animated really well, but the characters' facial expressions can sometimes look pretty wooden. Voice acting also ranges from good to terrible. The story is nothing that original but still fun enough to binge, and the music is the MVP of the show.

Honestly they tried to tell a story worth atleast 25-30 episodes in just 8 episodes, so the pacing and character development suffer because of this. What they do get right are the hype scenes, some flashback stories, making the battles feel grand and high stakes, and just giving you that adrenaline rush during action sequences. It has potential, if Netflix sticks with it, I could see future seasons improving greatly in quality like Castlevania did.

6.5/10.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread