COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Discussion BTS favorite girl groups or female artists (1 Viewer)

Hally

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Ship
Are BTS girl group stans ? I investigated on the subject and here are the results.

The self-proclaimed fanboys :

The ones who are easy to read because they are self-proclaimed GG stans.

Jungkook is an Uaena which is not a surprise. She is the first artist that he have ever stanned,his first album and his first celebrity crush. He even described her as his favorite type several times. He did a cover of some of IU songs like Ending Scene, Throught the night, Good day, Knee and auditioned with the song Lost Child.

Taehyung is a self-proclaimed Sone who took pictures of him streaming SNSD, Taeyeon solo songs or watching theirs videos. He said in Weekly Idol that he was a fan. Nowadays, he is friend with Yoona and Tiffany. Both of them spoke about their friendship with him and he took selcas with Yoona several times.

J-Hope is a self-proclaimed Reveluv. He said that Red Velvet is his favorite girl group and danced on Ice cream cake so many times. He really loves this song (the taste). He always dances on their music during awards shows or similar events.

The possible fanboys :

Suga seems to love SNSD too. He chose them as his favorite girl group and there is this iconic video of him singing Gee in Run BTS.
Pretty sure that he loves indie/pop solo female artists since he collaborated with some of them like IU, Halsey, Suran and Lee Sora.

Overall, his tastes are eclectic but he seems to be into American and Korean rappers such as Eminem and Dynamic Duo so not really girl groups.

Jimin loves elegant sexy girl groups such as T-ara and Sistar but I am not sure if he is a fan of one of them in particular. MBC girl groups seem to have his preference as he was streaming Somehow by Dia back in 2015 and shared it on Twitter.
The first album that he bought is by BoA and he shared once his love and admiration for her and Britney in an interview. As BoA is named the Korean Britney, I think that it’s safe to say that he loves the well-rounded pop stars who dance and sing at the same time.

Not sure about them :

Jin´s first album is also SNSD and he seems to like them but I am not sure if he is really a stan or not. I didn’t find anything about others female artists.

I don’t know at all for RM. Is he a BG stan lol ?

• Love
Reactions: Soleski

eclipsoul

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Jimin loves elegant sexy girl groups such as T-ara and Sistar but I am not sure if he is a fan of one of them in particular.
taste :sj_weary:

• Love
Reactions: Hally

Users who are viewing this thread