Found BTS Jin card for trade, Can i initiate a 3-user swap but idk if the 3rd user will agree or is it harassment? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
I hv BTS Jin card byt i was gonna keep it until i could swap for Rosé or Irene-tats not lookinh likely n the BTS fans dont seem to hv any card i want now.

@Vikki can i do a 3-user swap in the trade thread? But i cant @ the user with the Yuqi card under the rules so is there any recourse for me other than hoping she reads this thread, also i dont think she wants any other card from me or the BTS fan who would like this Jin card. Oh wat a complicated web we weave, when trading cards do KS users receive. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

lexus

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Vikki stan
Ship
Wreck
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by a 3-user swap?

But anyways, if you want to ask the user with the Yuqi card if they want the Jin card then you just pm them instead of tagging them

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by a 3-user swap?

But anyways, if you want to ask the user with the Yuqi card if they want the Jin card then you just pm them instead of tagging them
Ok thnx, will do. I will create a multi-user dm to facilitate, hopefully a Jin BTS, yuqi gidle n another card tat hopefully the yuqi card owner wants. Thnx.

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
have you traded your card already? i don't mind tading my yuqi or hwasa card for jin :yolk:
Oh, i thot you traded sth for yuqi which is why i dint think of asking you earlier. If u want it, create a post in the trade thread n tag me. Ill agree after i read it, but i might not be on much today its too quiet here now. Or tag me on ks discord asking me to check the card thread also, after.

gayzone

ahn yujin's ♡
Reactions Received
Website
iz-one.co.kr
Wreck
Oh, i thot you traded sth for yuqi which is why i dint think of asking you earlier. If u want it, create a post in the trade thread n tag me. Ill agree after i read it, but i might not be on much today its too quiet here now. Or tag me on ks discord asking me to check the card thread also, after.
alright, give me some time :sanapray:

Users who are viewing this thread