Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Imagine lovecraft being your last name. That’s literally like the coolest last name ever it sounds made up it’s so epic. Why can’t I have that. Mine is so boring I wanna be named lovecraft, and it gets wasted on a pathetic racist with the a chin like the two pretty best friends guy

• Wow
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Idk if u hv watched/heard of these before:

Animated young Howard Lovecraft-does it make you want to be named after Lovecraft even more, or much less?

Shoggoths abd Ctulhu, oh my. (LOL)

PS: where/how do you even know of H.P.Lovecraft in 2020?

• Love
Reactions: Jimimis

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Idk if u hv watched/heard of these before:

Animated young Howard Lovecraft-does it make you want to be named after Lovecraft even more, or much less?

Shoggoths abd Ctulhu, oh my. (LOL)

PS: where/how do you even know of H.P.Lovecraft in 2020?
Omg what a skinny legend , an icon

dude you think I’m some kind of caveman oaf, he’s one of my favorite authors of all time

• Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Omg what a skinny legend , an icon

dude you think I’m some kind of caveman oaf, he’s one of my favorite authors of all time
I know (think/believe) you're a smart funny person who puts on a persona but who knew what lay beyond the façade, im just surprised is all-unless you thot no one else on KS knows abt HP Lovecraft, pretty sure RandalThor does if no one else, much more than me- im sure, since i dont read eldritch horror or any horror for that matter. Just you do you, ok-i dont ever think of you as a caveman or neanderthal, oof.:sanathink::umwhat::jisoosmh::dubuthink:
But ion wanna get too sentimental here, you edgelord you. You might actually grow up to a real human boy person after all. (Srry couldnt help myself, ill stop here.)

Users who are viewing this thread