But like Lovecraft (1 Viewer)

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
Imagine lovecraft being your last name. That’s literally like the coolest last name ever it sounds made up it’s so epic. Why can’t I have that. Mine is so boring I wanna be named lovecraft, and it gets wasted on a pathetic racist with the a chin like the two pretty best friends guy

• Wow
Reactions: SaranghaeRosie

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Idk if u hv watched/heard of these before:

Animated young Howard Lovecraft-does it make you want to be named after Lovecraft even more, or much less?

Shoggoths abd Ctulhu, oh my. (LOL)

PS: where/how do you even know of H.P.Lovecraft in 2020?

• Love
Reactions: Jimimis

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
Idk if u hv watched/heard of these before:

Animated young Howard Lovecraft-does it make you want to be named after Lovecraft even more, or much less?

Shoggoths abd Ctulhu, oh my. (LOL)

PS: where/how do you even know of H.P.Lovecraft in 2020?
Omg what a skinny legend , an icon

dude you think I’m some kind of caveman oaf, he’s one of my favorite authors of all time

• Haha
Reactions: SaranghaeRosie

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Omg what a skinny legend , an icon

dude you think I’m some kind of caveman oaf, he’s one of my favorite authors of all time
I know (think/believe) you're a smart funny person who puts on a persona but who knew what lay beyond the façade, im just surprised is all-unless you thot no one else on KS knows abt HP Lovecraft, pretty sure RandalThor does if no one else, much more than me- im sure, since i dont read eldritch horror or any horror for that matter. Just you do you, ok-i dont ever think of you as a caveman or neanderthal, oof.:sanathink::umwhat::jisoosmh::dubuthink:
But ion wanna get too sentimental here, you edgelord you. You might actually grow up to a real human boy person after all. (Srry couldnt help myself, ill stop here.)

Users who are viewing this thread