COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

News By9 reportedly not happening (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received

I'm guessing Woolim and Starship were the main hold-ups because they are already announcing plans for groups and projects.

My hope is that Donghyun will be joining CIX. I feel like I'll have no choice to stan and I don't have a problem with that. :sanapray:

Reactions Received

lexus

Tea Demon 🍵
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Damn.. :/

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Wreck
Hopefully we'll be able to see the boys soon in other ways, I really grew to like the remaining 20 even if I didn't think some were the most talented trainees on the show I still wish the best for them and their debuts. I'll be looking forward to seeing what they all do.

:pandalove:

Reactions Received

I'm guessing Woolim and Starship were the main hold-ups because they are already announcing plans for groups and projects.

My hope is that Donghyun will be joining CIX. I feel like I'll have no choice to stan and I don't have a problem with that. :sanapray:
Is it even possible for Donghyun joining a newly debuted group? I don't think this is a option... :umjicry:

Reactions Received
Is it even possible for Donghyun joining a newly debuted group? I don't think this is a option... :umjicry:
A lot of groups have actually done this! Red Velvet added Yeri, WJSN added Yeunjung, Dia added members, etc.

CIX was also supposed to be six members originally so it'd fit. C9 was one of the first to say he wouldn't be in the group (unless it was the full 9) so they are probably planning something with him.

For his career it'd be better in the long run.

Reactions Received
Damn.. :/
Aw welp :/
Hopefully we'll be able to see the boys soon in other ways, I really grew to like the remaining 20 even if I didn't think some were the most talented trainees on the show I still wish the best for them and their debuts. I'll be looking forward to seeing what they all do.

:pandalove:
Hopefully, we'll get to see another spin off group or something. Starship and Woollim boys already have stuff lined up, Jinhyuk is appearing on variety shows, and Giving and Kookheon are having a unit debut.

There's a lot going on so I think they'll be stuff coming from all of them

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
Reactions Received
I’d like to seem them perform. Is there anything by them? I’ve never seen any produce show. Shame they aren’t debuting.

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Hope there is still a group like JBJ from PX101 but with Yuvin and Kookheon about to debut I don't see it. Starship also obviously have plans and so do Woolim... but I think they would have gotten more with BY9 or a similar type of group... if anything they could have just dumped a few of the members, not like all 9 had to be in it. JBJ wasn't every single one of the ones that dropped, just the... mostly good ones (sorry Sangyun your still terrible at most things)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread