COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

can you make a playlist for me with your current favourite international songs? (1 Viewer)

mio

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
I can't make a playlist at the moment but I have one song if you're interested

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Im surprised Benjamin Kheng/Gentle Bones is on this, i dint know BK had collabed with GB or tat anyone outside the small corner they come from had heard of them, i only knew BK from the Sam Willows-uhm i dint listen to any of their music, just tat they were ubiquitous for a tike cos they had/were given lots of mediaplay/attention as an indie band. Not sure if the band is still active tho. Just interesting ur curation of this playlist:sakUwu:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Is saada pyaar a punjabi song?? :zoomeyes: :zoomeyes: :zoomeyes:
I heard it on the Desi Hits playlist, that's all I know

Im surprised Benjamin Kheng/Gentle Bones is on this, i dint know BK had collabed with GB or tat anyone outside the small corner they come from had heard of them, i only knew BK from the Sam Willows-uhm i dint listen to any of their music, just tat they were ubiquitous for a tike cos they had/were given lots of mediaplay/attention as an indie band. Not sure if the band is still active tho. Just interesting ur curation of this playlist:sakUwu:
I've never heard of them, but I liked it when I heard it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread