Movie Captain Marvel... (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
So I just come back from watching Captain Marvel
and I have to say it was a really good movie.

The visual effects, as well as the colors, were truly amazing and what I liked most about the movie.

The characters were good, It had a lot of surprise elements in it which made the movie more entertaining.

The only bad thing I can think about it right now is, at the beginning it was a bit confusing.

Honestly, I was a bit unsure about seeing the movie since the whole Brie Larson and the "white men" thing(I don't really like when people bring up politics or other things like that when talking about movies and find it unnecessary + I think she could have worded it out differently but I'm still happy that I went

P.s can't wait for the biggest movie of the year Avengers; ENDGAME

Last edited:
Reactions Received
So I just come back from watching Captain Marvel
and I have to say it was a really good movie.

The visual effects, as well as the colors, were truly amazing and what I liked most about the movie.

The characters were good, It had a lot of surprise elements in it which made the movie more entertaining.

The only bad thing I can think about it right now is, at the beginning it was a bit confusing.

Honestly, I was a bit unsure about seeing the movie since the whole Brie Larson and the "white men" thing(I don't really like when people bring up politics or other things like that when talking about movies and find it unnecessary + I think she could have worded it out differently but I'm still happy that I went

P.s can't wait for the biggest movie of the year Avengers; ENDGAME
Thanks
I have been reading the plot is sad, back story week, pacing slow.
She is Ok but the movie is not in the top half of marvel movies.
The conclusion was this is not the launch of a anchor character to build upon.

I may go tomorrow when it opens, but its most likely ill go sat morning.

Reactions: Xeulgi

Xeulgi

Reactions Received
Thanks
I have been reading the plot is sad, back story week, pacing slow.
She is Ok but the movie is not in the top half of marvel movies.
The conclusion was this is not the launch of a anchor character to build upon.

I may go tomorrow when it opens, but its most likely ill go sat morning.
The plot is a bit sad since it is about her finding more about herself and some other things that I don't want to spoil and for a solo Marvel movie it is good and the pacing was quite okay. So it wasn't really a movie that build up the character for the upcoming avenger movie.

I can also say that they delivered the girl power message nicely, not to much or to little and as I said the only bad thing I thought about the movie was that it was a bit confusing at the beginning. But again it's just my opinion(since everyone has different taste and opinion on things) and that I didn't feel like it was a waste of my time or money to see the movie.

Reactions: RandAlThor

Ineul_Ze

Nugu
Reactions Received
I saw it Friday and I'm going to see it again this upcoming Friday lol.

Personally, I took a nap through the first 25 minutes of the movie because I was so tired but I thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the movie. I think this was a perfect way of introducing Captain Marvel to the Marvel audiences and doing a little bit of explaining of how she came to be and what that pager meant at the end of Infinity War. People kept saying that a Black Widow movie should've came before hers but it would've been poorly timed and I think this movie was the perfect lead in to Endgame.

Xeulgi

Reactions Received
I saw it Friday and I'm going to see it again this upcoming Friday lol.

Personally, I took a nap through the first 25 minutes of the movie because I was so tired but I thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the movie. I think this was a perfect way of introducing Captain Marvel to the Marvel audiences and doing a little bit of explaining of how she came to be and what that pager meant at the end of Infinity War. People kept saying that a Black Widow movie should've came before hers but it would've been poorly timed and I think this movie was the perfect lead in to Endgame.
lol, I hope you don't become tired and have to miss the first 25 minutes of the movie again😂

I totally agree if MCU is going to make their first solo female movie than captain marvel is the best choice and it's also a nice way to introduce her before the endgame, nothing against black widow but I wouldn't be that excited about marvels first female solo movie if it was black widows.

Reactions: Ineul_Ze

Ineul_Ze

Nugu
Reactions Received
lol, I hope you don't become tired and have to miss the first 25 minutes of the movie again😂

I totally agree if MCU is going to make their first solo female movie than captain marvel is the best choice and it's also a nice way to introduce her before the endgame, nothing against black widow but I wouldn't be that excited about marvels first female solo movie if it was black widows.
It's okay I feel the same way. I love Black Widow to death but if they were to choose any time to do her movie I would hope it would be after Endgame, maybe show a little bit of her and Hawkeyes past and whatnot but right now? Nah. It would feel so out of order compared to the others.

Xeulgi

Reactions Received
i saw captain marvel twice, my new favorite move

• chick is hot 9/10
  • i could actually understand what is going on (i don't understand superheroes at all)
  • new characters only (except nick fury but i can tolerate that)
  • BETTER THAN INFINITY WAR FIGHT ME
Oh no you didn’t :chickill:

But needlessly I do agree that Captain Marvel for me is the best solo movie so far

Users who are viewing this thread