COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Card game is like crack cocaine (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
As soon as it hits 0:00:00 in Korea all hell breaks loose on this forum.

Everyone jumps out of bed and rushes to their computer or phone like a bat out of hell.

50 threads are posted in 5 minutes.

5k overall posts in 10 minutes.

20 threads asking for trades pop up next.

Then the rest of the day is CHILL AS FUCK.

It's so quiet in this forum right now theres an echo as I type this message.

Crack kills yall.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
but when you think about it, more and more people are chill about it :). there are just the same people in the cards thread asking for cards :D.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
but when you think about it, more and more people are chill about it :). there are just the same people in the cards thread asking for cards :D.
This is true. And most people go out of their way to help others out for cards they are looking for.

If I have a card I know someone wants I'll gladly give it to them. Even for free.

Others have said they will do the same for me when f(x) gets here.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
This is true. And most people go out of their way to help others out for cards they are looking for.

If I have a card I know someone wants I'll gladly give it to them. Even for free.

Others have said they will do the same for me when f(x) gets here.
and you believed them, pure soul aww :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
the thing is that´s what I have thought in the beginning, that if I help someone they might help me later, but now I have understood people are collecting cards, they are doing business here. it is all cool and nice that you want to be nice, but don´t expect anything from anyone. they might later have (f)x cards, but no one is gonna give them up for free as there will be other cards they might want.

just to clarify, I don´t expect any cards from anyone at all :D. I don´t think I´m capable of collecting anything :D

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Yes I believe them!!!

Users i know for a fact will save f(x) cards for me.

@OnlyCalB
@bulletproof
@uwuWinter
@geegell
@emanresu

@mysteric is my most feared enemy though. She will be the thorn in my side in my quest to complete a f(x) card set.
For sure! And I'd give those f(x) cards to you for free... Unless you happen to have a card I need or you really don't want then we can just trade.
:lisalaugh:

But still, you'd be guaranteed f(x) from me if I got them.
:sanapray:

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
the thing is that´s what I have thought in the beginning, that if I help someone they might help me later, but now I have understood people are collecting cards, they are doing business here. it is all cool and nice that you want to be nice, but don´t expect anything from anyone. they might later have (f)x cards, but no one is gonna give them up for free as there will be others cards they might want.

just to clarify, I don´t expect any cards from anyone at all :D. I don´t think I´m capable of collecting anything :D
I understand that too.

I drew a BTS V card today. Very rare since there is only two available currently. I could have easily held onto it as this card would have guaranteed me a f(x) card. But I'm too nice. I traded it to @bulletproof for a Boa card and her word she would give me a f(x) card first.

But honestly if @mysteric came to her first and said I'll trade you a BTS Jimin for that f(x) Krystal then I wouldn't be mad at her if she did it. Especially since she is close to a BTS complete set. That trade you cant turn down.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I understand that too.

I drew a BTS V card today. Very rare since there is only two available currently. I could have easily held onto it as this card would have guaranteed me a f(x) card. But I'm too nice. I traded it to @bulletproof for a Boa card and her word she would give me a f(x) card first.

But honestly if @mysteric came to her first and said I'll trade you a BTS Jimin for that f(x) Krystal then I wouldn't be mad at her if she did it. Especially since she is close to a BTS complete set. That trade you cant turn down.
well, those cards don´t have a limited cap on them. there won´t be just five cards of V or Jimin or whoever ,so you can just wait. But hey, if you want (f)x and they will be post soon enough that I´m still on this forum, you´ll have them. I´m not interested in them ... at all :D. And atm, I´m only collecting Ateez and Zico. No one is really interested in Zico so I´m just waiting for some cards. I´m pretty sure both me and Karina will get each one of Zico :D and Ateez? the hardcore fans on here have already almost finished collecting them, so no stress.
I doubt they would ever release B.A.P. or DPR cards and the only other card I care about is Minho and giving up Minho would be ..... silly :D.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
I promised f(x) cards if I get my hand on any and I will keep my promise :maheart:
well, those cards don´t have a limited cap on them. there won´t be just five cards of V or Jimin or whoever ,so you can just wait. But hey, if you want (f)x and they will be post soon enough that I´m still on this forum, you´ll have them. I´m not interested in them ... at all :D. And atm, I´m only collecting Ateez and Zico. No one is really interested in Zico so I´m just waiting for some cards. I´m pretty sure both me and Karina will get each one of Zico :D and Ateez? the hardcore fans on here have already almost finished collecting them, so no stress.
I doubt they would ever release B.A.P. or DPR cards and the only other card I care about is Minho and giving up Minho would be ..... silly :D.
And just to be clear if either of you have an f(x) card for me you won't have to give it fir free. I'll give you something in return. It may not be something you're interested in but you will get something at least.

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
Here is 11:00am when time hits 0:00 in Korea; but I'm always up since 5:00am. I wait until 11am and begin posting. I usually have my 3 threads already set before hand. There have been a few that someone else had posted one of those however.
the thing is that´s what I have thought in the beginning, that if I help someone they might help me later, but now I have understood people are collecting cards, they are doing business here. it is all cool and nice that you want to be nice, but don´t expect anything from anyone. they might later have (f)x cards, but no one is gonna give them up for free as there will be other cards they might want.

Well, I've taken it as if it were serious business; even to find a way to calculate an approximation of the cards trade value, quite faulty, but better than nothing. However, If someone would give me a card for free, I think I'd feel in debt. It hasn't happened however, and I doubt it will.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Here is 11:00am when time hits 0:00 in Korea; but I'm always up since 5:00am. I wait until 11am and begin posting. I usually have my 3 threads already set before hand. There have been a few that someone else had foiled one of those however.

Well, I've taken it as if it were serious business; even to find a way to calculate an approximation of the cards trade value, quite faulty, but better than nothing. However, If someone would give me a card for free, I think I'd feel in debt. It hasn't happened however, and I doubt it will.
I´m always happy to give up cards for free to real fans, but when I know someone is collecting simply to trade later, I´d just wait for something else :D.

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
Lmao.

That's the junkie life man.

Frenetic blaze of short glorious high, manic glee and ecstasy. World is fucking wonderful for 5 minutes.

Excruciatingly long comedown and deadZone where nothing fits. It's all uninspired and hopeless. The world is useless.

We're all living the life.

We'll need 12 Steps here soon to rehabilitate.

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread