COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Card Rules and Ask a Card Team Member (1 Viewer)

sunghooked

Gunil wants YOU to buy/stream Troubleshooting!
Reactions Received
streaming Toubleshooting by XDH - are YOU???
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi/Villain
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
now I've got a question about the lost cards perk. If I went on a weeklong vacation, would I still be eligible, or am I wishfully thinking? lol

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
now I've got a question about the lost cards perk. If I went on a weeklong vacation, would I still be eligible, or am I wishfully thinking? lol
If youre unable to access wifi or get signal to log in, it’s understandable.

magali

starlight
Reactions Received
Website
rb.gy
KS Coins
Fandom
orbit ୨୧ sumit
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
what are the requirements for submitting milestone cards? like, i have one legendary card, can i get/request one?
edit: solved

Last edited:

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
For the limited set milestones.. how do sets like doppelgänger count here? Like e.g. for Twice only 2 or 3 Doppelgänger were made, would owning those 2-3 cards count as a full set in that case? :pepelook:

Also are there any plans to add limited set completion cards? :kirbypop:

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
For the limited set milestones.. how do sets like doppelgänger count here? Like e.g. for Twice only 2 or 3 Doppelgänger were made, would owning those 2-3 cards count as a full set in that case? :pepelook:

Also are there any plans to add limited set completion cards? :kirbypop:
Doppelgänger and solos won't count for limited sets.

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The issue is we spend time making cards that will be owned by 0-2 people most of the time. It’s just so so few people. plus that means more cards which means it’s harder to load the card page/user card pages

Moguri

💗 magical cat 💗
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
feline
Ship
Wreck
The issue is we spend time making cards that will be owned by 0-2 people most of the time. It’s just so so few people. plus that means more cards which means it’s harder to load the card page/user card pages
I see, that makes sense sadly :thumbsupcat: I would love to have them personally though :llama_blush:

Also a good transition to another point I wanted to make.. regarding the new milestones

I was a bit surprised to see the milestone progression for limited sets

If I take myself as an example, I'm close to 100 common sets and around 25~ rare sets, in both cases thats either the second to last milestone of tier 2 or very close to it, so it aligns nicely
But for limiteds, I don't even have 5 sets completed for the second level of tier 1 :passcodea: It just seems a bit odd, that the number for rare and limited cards are so close in tier 2. I wonder if other users are really able to complete such big amounts of limited sets? 25 limited sets in comparison just feels like a much higher tier than 2 when comparing it to the common / rare sets :thumbsupcat:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I see, that makes sense sadly :thumbsupcat: I would love to have them personally though :llama_blush:

Also a good transition to another point I wanted to make.. regarding the new milestones

I was a bit surprised to see the milestone progression for limited sets

If I take myself as an example, I'm close to 100 common sets and around 25~ rare sets, in both cases thats either the second to last milestone of tier 2 or very close to it, so it aligns nicely
But for limiteds, I don't even have 5 sets completed for the second level of tier 1 :passcodea: It just seems a bit odd, that the number for rare and limited cards are so close in tier 2. I wonder if other users are really able to complete such big amounts of limited sets? 25 limited sets in comparison just feels like a much higher tier than 2 when comparing it to the common / rare sets :thumbsupcat:
We can definitely take another look at the limited sets for the milestones :sanapray:

magali

starlight
Reactions Received
Website
rb.gy
KS Coins
Fandom
orbit ୨୧ sumit
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
hello i am back with my silly milestone card questions... i apologize :sadcat:

am i eligible for any milestone card? if so, which? i would assume it myself, but since i'm new to the card game i would like confirmation :sadcat:
also, if we were to make a milestone card, could it be for a non kpop or music related person? if so, how would i pick out the cards for it? since its required to be official non edited images

if these were addressed in the milestone cards thread, i'm sorry :sadcat: it is my foreigner brain reading over them

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hello i am back with my silly milestone card questions... i apologize :sadcat:

am i eligible for any milestone card? if so, which? i would assume it myself, but since i'm new to the card game i would like confirmation :sadcat:
also, if we were to make a milestone card, could it be for a non kpop or music related person? if so, how would i pick out the cards for it? since its required to be official non edited images

if these were addressed in the milestone cards thread, i'm sorry :sadcat: it is my foreigner brain reading over them
If you want to know if you’re eligible for any, you can go to the milestone thread and scroll down until you reach the level requirements and count from there to see if you’re eligible. Youre not eligible for the yearly milestones, I’m Not sure about the others immediately. I’m letting you know how to check instead of the exact ones so that you can find them yourself in the future rather than needing to ask, but if you want to know about a specific one I can let you know. For the image you would need something that isn’t fan art of anything of that nature, it really depends on what type of image you’re looking for. But yes, they can be not kpop related

magali

starlight
Reactions Received
Website
rb.gy
KS Coins
Fandom
orbit ୨୧ sumit
Pronouns
she ୨୧ her
Ship
Wreck
If you want to know if you’re eligible for any, you can go to the milestone thread and scroll down until you reach the level requirements and count from there to see if you’re eligible. Youre not eligible for the yearly milestones, I’m Not sure about the others immediately. I’m letting you know how to check instead of the exact ones so that you can find them yourself in the future rather than needing to ask, but if you want to know about a specific one I can let you know. For the image you would need something that isn’t fan art of anything of that nature, it really depends on what type of image you’re looking for. But yes, they can be not kpop related
okay thank you! :pandalove: i did see the tables at the bottom but i thought i'd ask for confirmation instead of doubting myself each time :oliviakek: i'll keep doing that from now on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread