COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Cardi B & Offset are getting a divorce... (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I saw the news in the afternoon and I feel sad for her because it seems like she really tried to save their relationship, they have a daughter after all but if you can't trust your partner, no love in the world will keep you together.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I saw the news in the afternoon and I feel sad for her because it seems like she really tried to save their relationship, they have a daughter after all but if you can't trust your partner, no love in the world will keep you together.
I know right! People are saying that she should have left the first time but personally, I respect her more for trying to keep her family together and if he can't keep his dick in his pants then shame on him for fucking up his family!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I know right! People are saying that she should have left the first time but personally, I respect her more for trying to keep her family together and if he can't keep his dick in his pants then shame on him for fucking up his family!
Indeed. You know, people were saying the same about Beyonce and Jay-z and even though I wouldn't be able to tolerate this kind of situation as woman, I'm the daughter of divorced parents and it's not the same. No matter how good can you be at co-parenting, it's just not the same.

Last edited:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Indeed. You know, people were saying the same about Beyonce and Jay-z and even though I wouldn't be able to tolerate this kind of situation as women, I'm the daughter of divorced parents and it's not the same. No matter how good can you be at co-parenting, it's just not the same.
You know it's funny, me and my mum were binge watching Married to Medicine and there was a cheating story line and I was yelling at the TV about how the woman should leave her husband and my mum said, "if I would've done that with your dad, you wouldn't be here" LOL

Reactions Received
KS Coins
2020 is leave trash men behind year~

It's unfortunate for their kid though but happily divorced is better than unhappily married especially when raising a kid

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
She gave him a second chance, that's the best she could do, they just need to part ways and just be civil and raise their kid with lovee and respect for one another as parents. Obviously that easier said then done.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just glad she is leaving the trash now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread