COME JOIN US!
Join an amazing community of KPOP fans and start discussing about your favorite KPOP stars.
Register Now

Official Cards Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Ship
Not sure how you guys are planning this but maybe users could have the ability to make cute little threads of their card collections? Was this something you already thought about?

And maybe users could be rewarded a special full group card (obviously would have to be wider in size or something) for completing a whole group deck?

LOL don't mind me, former card team member still with those ideas kek

Vikki

Shinee's back
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Not sure how you guys are planning this but maybe users could have the ability to make cute little threads of their card collections? Was this something you already thought about?

And maybe users could be rewarded a special full group card (obviously would have to be wider in size or something) for completing a whole group deck?

LOL don't mind me, former card team member still with those ideas kek
We'll definitely take those ideas into consideration, we haven't thought of them but I like them :sanapray:

• Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Jimin

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Ship
We'll definitely take those ideas into consideration, we haven't thought of them but I like them :sanapray:
Hire me hoes, my ideas are endless.
jkineverhavetime

• Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Vikki

SHlNEE

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
I was wondering about the whole having to post to get cards
I just wonder where is the line between your posts being considered spam or not
and thus posts being accepted to gain cards... When will your posts be not good enough and be considered spam in this new system?

Maybe it's not a bad idea to have a rule up for this where people posts will only be acceptedable for this new system with a min of 50 words or something
I guess a 100 is too much for some people so that's why I say 50

Reason I'm sharing this suggestion is because I'd say it be weird and bit unfair if one person be posting twenty times with a lot of effort put into their posts and thus obviously not spamming at all and that way getting their well deserved cards whilst another person also gets their cards by posting threads and posts that literally contains like two words or one emoji and that's it.

:wimwim:
:sanapray:

LiviaRaine

mark tuan pls marry me
Reactions Received
Website
heyitsmeee2.tumblr.com
Ship
and thus posts being accepted to gain cards... When will your posts be not good enough and be considered spam in this new system?

Maybe it's not a bad idea to have a rule up for this where people posts will only be acceptedable for this new system with a min of 50 words or something

Reason I'm sharing this suggestion is because I'd say it be weird and bit unfair if one person be posting twenty times with a lot of effort put into their posts and thus obviously not spamming at all and that way getting their well deserved cards whilst another person also gets their cards by posting threads and posts that literally contains like two words or one emoji and that's it.

I'll bring it up with the cards team and get an exact answer, but I do see your point.

LiviaRaine

mark tuan pls marry me
Reactions Received
Website
heyitsmeee2.tumblr.com
Ship

Deciding spam is usually up to the discretion of the staff, and it's usually easy to tell. The general guideline is that if it can be discussed, then it's not spam.

SHlNEE

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Deciding spam is usually up to the discretion of the staff, and it's usually easy to tell. The general guideline is that if it can be discussed, then it's not spam.
OK thanks for your quick response but unfortunately it is not super clear yet for me

I was not talking about thread making only buy maybe you are? Or you mean threads and posts as one thing here?

Anyhow, does this mean that if I be posting in ten different threads with a response containing one two or three words only, so not much content really, it still be ok and acceptable for the tasks?
As long as it sounds people can reply to my post in discussion matter?
If so, this is going to be quite easy to collect cards, yay :jenniesmug: :lisalaugh: :mgblush:

Vikki

Shinee's back
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
OK thanks for your quick response but unfortunately it is not super clear yet for me

I was not talking about thread making only buy maybe you are? Or you mean threads and posts as one thing here?

Anyhow, does this mean that if I be posting in ten different threads with a response containing one two or three words only, so not much content really, it still be ok and acceptable for the tasks?
As long as it sounds people can reply to my post in discussion matter?
If so, this is going to be quite easy to collect cards, yay :jenniesmug: :lisalaugh: :mgblush:
As long as your reply is adding to the thread in a manner that is considered meaningful, it doesn't matter how long or short it is. If you want you can make it longer, but as long as it isn't blatant spam it's okay to be on the shorter side.

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
It's not exactly a suggestion to improve the cards themselves, more their inclusion on the forum.

I don't know if @Cosmic planned to use cards as donation perk but like you can request a card for a donation of minimum 2€ or something :susPepe:
or whatever you'd discuss and find fitting

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
raymondchouku Cards 1
Vikki Cards 13
JakeyWantsCakey Cards 14
Vikki Cards 356