COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Challenge: Favorite styling (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So pretty!
:nekolove:

litc

Don’t let go, Never give up
Reactions Received
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Not Friends is already my most played song this year, I liked PTT too, and I already learned their names in a single day this year bc I liked PTT and Not Friends, got a bias (Heejin) watchend a ton of content, and theory vids, fancams, performances, etc :jisoosmh: And Heart Attack has been on my playlist for years:jisoosmh: The only reason I didn't become a fan was because most of their comebacks weren't my taste (Butterfly, So What, Why Not?)

If I like the next couple comebacks I might just become a fan and look more into their music:jisoosmh:

Do you have any bside reccs?:kittylove:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Not Friends is already my most played song this year, I liked PTT too, and I already learned their names in a single day this year bc I liked PTT and Not Friends, got a bias (Heejin) watchend a ton of content, and theory vids, fancams, performances, etc :jisoosmh: And Heart Attack has been on my playlist for years:jisoosmh: The only reason I didn't become a fan was because most of their comebacks weren't my taste (Butterfly, So What, Why Not?)

If I like the next couple comebacks I might just become a fan and look more into their music:jisoosmh:

Do you have any bside reccs?:kittylove:
Yeah, I didn't like So What or Why Not either. I wish Star was the comeback for its album.

Do you know their predebut songs? I liked most of the singles.

As for bsides:
Stylish, Dance on My Own, Universe, Voice (Korean version of Star), Favorite, Colors, Curiosity, 9

Solos: Puzzle (Choerry), Twilight (Kim Lip), Love Letter (Jinsoul), My Sunday (Yeojin)
1/3 subunit: Sonatine
Odd Eye Circle subunit: Chaotic, Starlight
yyxy subunit: rendezvous 18.6y

litc

Don’t let go, Never give up
Reactions Received
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I didn't like So What or Why Not either. I wish Star was the comeback for its album.

Do you know their predebut songs? I liked most of the singles.

As for bsides:
Stylish, Dance on My Own, Universe, Voice (Korean version of Star), Favorite, Colors, Curiosity, 9

Solos: Puzzle (Choerry), Twilight (Kim Lip), Love Letter (Jinsoul), My Sunday (Yeojin)
1/3 subunit: Sonatine
Odd Eye Circle subunit: Chaotic, Starlight
yyxy subunit: rendezvous 18.6y
After hearing Star I agree:haylul:
I heard most of the predebut singles I think:dubuthink: prob not all the solo titles and maybe not the repack subunit titles either. I ofc heard Heart Attack, also heard Vivid, Love Choerry Motion, Dancing in the Rain, Egotistic (I really liked this one too) for sure, and I may or may not have heard the others when I checked out a bunch of their content this year :dubuthink:

I will check them all out and then tell you what I think, thanks for the reccs:bigcatlove::bigcatlove:
Starting with voice ofc:pepesmug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread