Appreciation Cheers to @Flocon (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Hey Mairi (@Flocon). You are one of my closest friends on KS and I really enjoy talking to you here and on Discord.

You have introduced me to some really cool Japanese artists so thank you. Please keep them coming.

You have a great imagination and passion for creating your own groups/idols and I love helping you out with some of their albums etc.

Most of all we can have a good laugh together and have good conversations. And I'm sure for everyone here, you make KS an even brighter place.
:nekolove: :saranghae::sanapray:

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
Flocon is an amazing writer who is also talented in languages and has a wonderful taste in music. I admire that you are open to any genres and you are willing to give all music a chance. That is telling a lot. You seem like a cool person to have around. It´s always as if you are not here and then boom suddenly you are :D. Like a superhero that comes at the right time :).

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
Yes! I love @Flocon :maheart:
Such a refreshing personality and she is so easy to talk to... Plus she has good taste in music and tea.... except earl grey :D I'm really glad to have met them as well, she is easy to talk to. I have lots of fun w them on here. <3 if any user hasn't talked to flocon yet, do it!!! you won't regret :sanapray: maybe you will even be hired for her company to interview j-idols !!!!!!

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Cheers again Fluken @Flocon :llama_squish:

I may not like tea all that much, but I like you :llama_tea:

Cinnamon

King/Queen
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Flocon is an amazing writer who is also talented in languages and has a wonderful taste in music. I admire that you are open to any genres and you are willing to give all music a chance. That is telling a lot. You seem like a cool person to have around. It´s always as if you are not here and then boom suddenly you are :D. Like a superhero that comes at the right time :).
Hahahaha I must be a superheroine :haylul:

• Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Cinnamon

King/Queen
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes! I love @Flocon :maheart:
Such a refreshing personality and she is so easy to talk to... Plus she has good taste in music and tea.... except earl grey :D I'm really glad to have met them as well, she is easy to talk to. I have lots of fun w them on here. <3 if any user hasn't talked to flocon yet, do it!!! you won't regret :sanapray: maybe you will even be hired for her company to interview j-idols !!!!!!
You are precious too Milky :joysip:

Cinnamon

King/Queen
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hey Mairi (@Flocon). You are one of my closest friends on KS and I really enjoy talking to you here and on Discord.

You have introduced me to some really cool Japanese artists so thank you. Please keep them coming.

You have a great imagination and passion for creating your own groups/idols and I love helping you out with some of their albums etc.

Most of all we can have a good laugh together and have good conversations. And I'm sure for everyone here, you make KS an even brighter place.
:nekolove: :saranghae::sanapray:
You forgot to mention smth :susPepe: :llama_tea:

• Haha

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Haha
Reactions: Cinnamon

Users who are viewing this thread