Appreciation Cheers to @kinnie (1 Viewer)

Yili

✨Yoon Jia #1 Stan✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
@kinnie is a new and dear friend to me on KS, she makes me laugh and feel all warm and bubbly inside. Very cute and sweet and I love talking to her everyday (or the days she can come online). We can talk about anything and everything, NCT, my undying appreciation for Yangyang and Hendery specifically, anime, her sausage dog, etc. I think we get along so easily and naturally too~ I look forward to many more months of us getting to know each other :lovelycooky::pandalove:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@kinnie is really friendly and kind. Also, she has some of the most creative threads on KS lmao.

I'd also like to get to know you more Kinnie!
:sanapray: :nekolove:

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
Kinnie is so sweet and funny :D. we share the same music taste so that´s an immediate plus and a bond. I was so happy to find her ♥. she is honestly one of the sweetest, friendliest and most amazing people on here ♥

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Cheers! :nekolove: :nekolove:

Areum101

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
www.youtube.com
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
@kinnie is like the big sister that I never had (well I have 2, but they're annoying, so they don't count as of rn)
We get along so well and our taste in music is also very similar and she's so sweet and nice. She understands me and makes me feel like I'm appreciated when I feel down. Talking to her is just like taking a huge weight off of my shoulders so whenever she's online, I jump to our conversation. I mean all of this from the bottom of my heart :taesquish::bigcatlove::saranghae::sanapray:

• Love
Reactions: kinnie and Yili

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
@kinnie is a new and dear friend to me on KS, she makes me laugh and feel all warm and bubbly inside. Very cute and sweet and I love talking to her everyday (or the days she can come online). We can talk about anything and everything, NCT, my undying appreciation for Yangyang and Hendery specifically, anime, her sausage dog, etc. I think we get along so easily and naturally too~ I look forward to many more months of us getting to know each other :lovelycooky::pandalove:
My heartu go boom, boom.
:maheart:
You’re one of the sweetest people I know on KS and it’s been such a joy talking to you. I hope that one day you can become my waifu, but for now I’m content with being good pals uwu. Lol. I love how you even mentioned Sausage. Everyone pretty much loves you on here because we all know how amazing of a person you are. You’re so fun and easy to talk too. I‘m pretty sure we’ve been on a message streak since we’ve started talking. It just goes to show how dedicated you are in a friendship and I hope it lasts for a long time as long as we’re still active on KS~
:nekolove:

• Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

✨Yoon Jia #1 Stan✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
My heartu go boom, boom.
:maheart:
You’re one of the sweetest people I know on KS and it’s been such a joy talking to you. I hope that one day you can become my waifu, but for now I’m content with being good pals uwu. Lol. I love how you even mentioned Sausage. Everyone pretty much loves you on here because we all know how amazing of a person you are. You’re so fun and easy to talk too. I‘m pretty sure we’ve been on a message streak since we’ve started talking. It just goes to show how dedicated you are in a friendship and I hope it lasts for a long time as long as we’re still active on KS~
:nekolove:
i mean...there is a shipping thread on here :jenniesmug: and thank you so much for the sweet words, you're the best~ :bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove:

• Wow
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
@kinnie is really friendly and kind. Also, she has some of the most creative threads on KS lmao.

I'd also like to get to know you more Kinnie!
:sanapray: :nekolove:
You only love me for my free cards!
:lisalaugh:
Jk, jk. Thank you so much! You’re too sweet! Stay tuned for more quality content for General Threads. Lol I would also love to get to know you more! Mind if I slip into your dms?
:pepesmug:

• Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
i mean...there is a shipping thread on here :jenniesmug: and thank you so much for the sweet words, you're the best~ :bigcatlove::bigcatlove::bigcatlove:
Wtf. How are you not taken already?!
:jisoosmh:
Now I gotta go get me a ring pop to propose with.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Kinnie is so sweet and funny :D. we share the same music taste so that´s an immediate plus and a bond. I was so happy to find her ♥. she is honestly one of the sweetest, friendliest and most amazing people on here ♥
:mgblush:
You’re so nice! I’m glad we became friends! I would love for us to become closer in the future! I’m always drawn to people who have taste. :jenniesmug:

Yili

✨Yoon Jia #1 Stan✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and kinnie

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
@kinnie is like the big sister that I never had (well I have 2, but they're annoying, so they don't count as of rn)
We get along so well and our taste in music is also very similar and she's so sweet and nice. She understands me and makes me feel like I'm appreciated when I feel down. Talking to her is just like taking a huge weight off of my shoulders so whenever she's online, I jump to our conversation. I mean all of this from the bottom of my heart :taesquish::bigcatlove::saranghae::sanapray:
LMAO. Starts off by throwing real sisters under the bus. I freaking love you. :lisalaugh: Because that would probably be me too if I had any siblings. You’re one of the most people I look forward to talk to everyday. You’re so funny and adorable, it cracks me up! We always seem to have something to talk about and I love that. Thank you for being another good friend of mine that I deeply treasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yili Chill Zone 10
Cinnamon Chill Zone 6
brekker Chill Zone 7
Cinnamon Chill Zone 13
Yili Chill Zone 7