- Go fighting! - This is the best show ever. You get to see Lay grow up from being the sweetest most innocent child to what he is now! The other members of the cast are also some of Lay's closest friends! (Skip ep 1 though... It isn't good! Watch episode 2 first, to see if you would like the show)
- Idol producer S1 and S2 - Duh! Season 1 especially is amazing. Lay became really close with the trainees and damn he was hot! Everybody came into it expecting him to be soft and sweet but DAMN! Serious and Mad Lay is scary and sexy at the same time, I stan!
- Happy camp - All episodes of Lay on happy camp are subbed! (And so are the episodes with Tao... Tao has some amazing happy camp episodes...)
- The collaboration (CYZJ) - The8 and Jun reunion with Samuel! It is amazing and has some good performances and interactions!
- Idol Producer S2 - The8 is really cute! His relationship with Jolin Tsai is also adorable!
- Just watch Go Fighting. It is amazingly good, not even kidding. The first 1 and a half seasons are probably the best variety show show I have ever watched (The 1st episode isn't good though... It is a shit 1st episode to an AMAZING 2nd episode. I would lowkey recommend for you to skip the 1st episode and go straight to the 2nd one to see if you woul like the show)