• Stellar - Marionette

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Hello Venus - I'm Ill

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Fiestar - Mirror

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
Choose your favourite song out of these 5, my vote goes to A but on a different day i'd probably vote something else.

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
RAINBOW A :sj_weary:

@RavenHikari hope you will choose the right song:maheart:

AmysTeri

Idol
Reactions Received
I liked "A" the most out of these, song and video combined, but for the song alone I loved "Mirror". Still voted "A" for the total package, ha.

Rainbow - A: I loved it. Never heard it before today. I also liked the simple video and the women are beautiful <3. The visuals here were on point.

Dal Shabet - B.B.B: Vocals are pleasing~ But that opening... I can't help but feel like I should be singing, "Sweet dreams are made of this / Who am I to disagree?" Also, I have to be in the mood for the 80s sound and I am rarely in the mood for the 80s sound.

Stellar - Marionette: If I were just listening to the song, it would probably be something just playing in the background. The video? Though they are very beautiful and the video "sexy," I still felt nothing. It didn't add anything for me.

Hello Venus - I'm Ill: I really like Hello Venus, I like the video, I don't care for whatever sound that is (LOL) - electro synth/pop/something? Not familiar with it. But I'd probably dance to it anyway~.

Fiestar - Mirror: I. Love. The. Song. But the video itself? I just...felt the choreography didn't match the song's lyrics at all, so I had to stop looking at it and just enjoy the song itself, haha.

Chan

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.jype.com

Chan

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.jype.com
lol

Users who are viewing this thread