COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Chuu has bullying scandal (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I saw this, Soojins is the only one that i've seen so far that seems to have any ground to it while all the others just seem like people taking the opportunity to drag idols names as like even Hyuna got one and someone has had plenty of time to expose her for that already.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeah I saw this, Soojins is the only one that i've seen so far that seems to have any ground to it while all the others just seem like people taking the opportunity to drag idols names as like even Hyuna got one and someone has had plenty of time to expose her for that already.
These people are doing it because they have no life honestly.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
ok, when you do can you let me know, I thought that's what happened but not entirely sure
After the accusations started doing the rounds, BlockBerry Creative released an official statement to address the whole Chuu school bully incident. The statement mentioned that the agency will make the relationship between the issue and associated information clear and do their best to make sure that there are no more victims made. The statement mentioned, "The claims raised include information that is different from the truth. Thus, the issue should no longer be indiscriminately spread any further. The company will also take all measures possible within the limits if our artist’s image and reputation are harmed through false information without any evidence." They further added that they will not overlook this issue and will be doing their best to protect our artist’s rights and interest

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
it's over actually blockberry did their job for once and this was confirmed to be false

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifan
After the accusations started doing the rounds, BlockBerry Creative released an official statement to address the whole Chuu school bully incident. The statement mentioned that the agency will make the relationship between the issue and associated information clear and do their best to make sure that there are no more victims made. The statement mentioned, "The claims raised include information that is different from the truth. Thus, the issue should no longer be indiscriminately spread any further. The company will also take all measures possible within the limits if our artist’s image and reputation are harmed through false information without any evidence." They further added that they will not overlook this issue and will be doing their best to protect our artist’s rights and interest
oh ok, ty :sanapray:

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
When I was reading the claim it looked so fake. Chuu isn't the type of person to even curse at someone in a rude way
true, i mean i don't know her personally so i can't say but the claims were ridiculous to begin with i mean they said the part of bullying was stealing a pen lmao

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
All falsehoods:
"A person who brought up bullying allegations against Chuu, a member of K-pop girl group LOONA, has apologized for making a false accusation.

After taking to the internet earlier this week to accuse the star, 21, of bullying her when they were in middle school, the person posted a handwritten apology on a popular online community Tuesday."

"All the claims I made were exaggerated," the accuser wrote. "I was not on good terms with Kim Ji-woo (Chuu's legal name) in school. My memories have changed as time has passed ... I'm deeply sorry to Chuu, her agency Blockberry Creative, the other members and fans.

"Only after (the claim) drew so much attention, I finally realized how horrible my wrongdoing was and I was afraid … It was all my fault."

Its over n done with, Chuu dint do no bullying, no how.

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
it's over, the person is trying to save their butts rn with the legal action
they didn't get along well in middle school, and they exaggerated everything

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I could never see Chuu bullying anybody

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread