Teaser CLC drop teaser for their digital single, Me (1 Viewer)

MochiFace

Idol
Reactions Received
☼ in the dungeon throwing a party with SMNGG ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
They should stop with the Red lipstick !! x)

I'm glad that Cube start to trust them more to give them a second comeback in the year

Reactions: lexus

NogaNono

Idol
Reactions Received
They should stop with the Red lipstick !! x)

I'm glad that Cube start to trust them more to give them a second comeback in the year
I’m hoping they get even more!~ 3 or 4 comebacks in a year would be amazing!~ I want a full album too... maybe next comeback.

leesooman

Rookie
Reactions Received
I posted this in the artist thread too, but here, so you all can see it.
idk about the korean but the chinese for beautiful is pronounced "mei" not me. but i guess its close enough.
really hope this is a mixture of their new and old concepts instead of being just cute or just girlcrush.

Keihatsu

🌈Happy Pride🌈
Reactions Received
I’m hoping they get even more!~ 3 or 4 comebacks in a year would be amazing!~ I want a full album too... maybe next comeback.
It's good that they are getting another comeback! I think if they didn't get their first win and beyond though, things could be much different for them.

NogaNono

Idol
Reactions Received
It's good that they are getting another comeback! I think if they didn't get their first win and beyond though, things could be much different for them.
That’s true. I don’t think they would’ve disbanded since there are a couple years till their contracts end but they might have gone on hiatus for a year like in 2018. I’m thankful that CUBE is giving them a chance.

Reactions: Keihatsu

Users who are viewing this thread