COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News CNBlue Lee Jonghyun will be the next to retire (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv

CNBLUE lee jonghyun: is there no pretty and nice YOUNG girl? someone good to play with ㅋㅋㅋ

Another scumbag caught and EXPOSED!!!!!!

CNBLUE's Lee Jonghyun is the next contestant for Prison 101

Confirmed men involved...

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
oh my

I really liked him from variety

he seemed like a funny but thoughtful person on tv

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
oh my

I really liked him from variety

he seemed like a funny but thoughtful person on tv
That's how a lot of these men work.. They play on their looks and charms so that you wouldn't ever expect them of being utter scumbags on the inside.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm actually less surprised with this one. I think CNblue members got caught doing insider trading a few years back but got off or only got small fines.

I think he was actually one of them

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm actually less surprised with this one. I think CNblue members got caught doing insider trading a few years back but got off or only got small fines.

I think he was actually one of them
Plus isn't he the one that got caught up in that university scandal and handled the whole situation really arrogantly?

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Oh man I never listened to CNBlue but I do know him- he was in Mamamoo's Mr Ambiguous MV, in We Got Married with Jeongyeon's sister and also did some dramas with Jeongyeon's sister Gong Seungyeon.

So who's next?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Plus isn't he the one that got caught up in that university scandal and handled the whole situation really arrogantly?
I actually have no idea but with a lot of them having previous stuff they got caught up in it wouldn't surprise me

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
I'm getting about 10+ notifications every few seconds on this tweet.....

It seems that a lot of people are shocked at Lee Jonghyun's involvement.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i remember watching the fan video of him and zico reacting to BP's performance on award show
now i want every girl and woman safe from those kind of sexual beasts.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
FNC has been hit pretty hard, CN Blue was already in bad place cause of Yonghwa's scandal.
I pray that Yoo Jae Suk leaves FNC. Because a good man like him doesn't deserve to be associated with a agency like that...

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yet another one of gen2 that was close with Jonghyun (SHINee). Christ this scares me. It seriously does.
I fucking hope above everything that he was never part of any of these horrific wrongdoings that these men were all involved in.

Please, please, please :c

Reactions Received
KS Coins
omg :hmm: this trash is consistent with his scandals .. it's a checkmate for you now buddy. :nosejoo:

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
CORRECTION: it wasn't Jong Hyun who had the graduate school controversy, it was Yong Hwa, who's a member of the same band. Sorry for the misinformation...

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Yet another one of gen2 that was close with Jonghyun (SHINee). Christ this scares me. It seriously does.
I fucking hope above everything that he was never part of any of these horrific wrongdoings that these men were all involved in.

If there is one male celebrity that I am 100% confident would never of taken part in all of this it is SHINee's Jonghyun. That man always went out of his way to treat women the right way.

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
KS Coins

I doubt it. Jonghyun was one of the most outspoken people in the industry when it came to issues of equality, it just wouldn't make sense for him to be involved in something like this...

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck

His name isn't floating around as far as I know and it seems like it's only Seungri from Big Bang so don't really have any reason to suspect him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread