Discussion Comment a song/idol/group etc and I will say what I think of them! (1 Viewer)

kpopshop

Sponsored Advertisement

maruberry

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
SOTY! Everything I wanted and needed! It sounds like a classic SM song with a bit of a WayV flavour to it!

It reminds me a bit of EXOs Mama, but in a good way. I am shooketh with the song and MV and it is great!

Ahsoka

Happy Pride Month ~
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
This song is quite fun, but not something I would listen to. Not my type of music at all.

I am also 99% sure those 2 were on Produce 101 Season 2... I think...
Yeah I realized after that considering you're so into 18+ content its probably not your type.
And yes, those two were on Produce 101 along with their labelmates Daehwi and Woojin, they're going to debut in a group together along with Jeon Woong this month.

maruberry

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I realized after that considering you're so into 18+ content its probably not your type.
And yes, those two were on Produce 101 along with their labelmates Daehwi and Woojin, they're going to debut in a group together along with Jeon Woong this month.
Nah it's not the cute factor, Chewing Gum for example is a bop! I do function as a soft stan when it comes to some groups! It is just the music style not the cutenesss.

Well I will be looking forward to their debut, who knows! I might like it!

Ahsoka

Happy Pride Month ~
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Nah it's not the cute factor, Chewing Gum for example is a bop! I do function as a soft stan when it comes to some groups! It is just the music style not the cutenesss.

Well I will be looking forward to their debut, who knows! I might like it!
Chewing gum is such a bop but pretend I never said that

maruberry

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
The instrumental is really amazing and interesting
The MV is amazingly creepy and fun

But the vocals are osmehow boring, I don't know how else to explain it. Especially in the chorus. The verses are quite good, but in the chorus the vocals are really unremarkable and boring.

Darth_Kuro

✰ i'm still evil blue just matched my race ✰
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
Sexy perfection that is sadly taken! I don't know if I want her or her man more... Lowkey am thirsting for a threesome! A talented queen!
NO IM THE SIDE HOE THEY ARE BOTH TAKEN BY ME :chickill:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)