COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Comment and I'll tell you what flower you remind me of (1 Viewer)

Melon

~colorful
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Any
Ship
Wreck
Self explanatory title is self explanatory

Melon

~colorful
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Any
Ship
Wreck
You remind me of the Crocus Flower. Blooming while the spring snow is still on the ground, the crocus can grow in the most adverse of conditions. It adds a pop of color to the bleak monochromatic winter ground.
In the language of flowers the crocus can symbolize youth, happiness and mindfulness.

Hope you give me the right flower :mgblush:
You remind me of the Onyx Odyssey Helleborus
In the language of flowers this symbolizes tranquility and peace. It has a dark, mysterious exterior, but is a beautiful flower adored by many.

The parrot tulip.
The parrot tulip is a mutation of the common tulip, which symbolizes love. The tulip has been known to symbolize love for quite some time.
The parrot tulip, while holding the same meaning, has a more fun charismatic appearanece

Morning Glory a.k.a. The Moon Flower
Symbolizes blossoming even through hardship. This plant usually flowers only at night.
You have amazing true potential, and are always reaching toward your goals.

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
Reactions Received
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
If you say violet, I will riot:pandafightL:

jkjk

Melon

~colorful
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
Any
Ship
Wreck
I don't know why - but I can't shake the Red Anemone. The tale behind this symbolizes Aphrodite crying while Adonis bled onto the Anemone's gave them their red color. It can symbolize forsaken love. Anemone in general symbolizes anticipation.

Peach Blossom.
The peach blossom symbolizes purity and womanhood. In Japan it is seen as a sign of loyalty. A good luck charm for women as well!

Prickly Pear Flowers a.k.a. Opunita
Can symbolize hope. Is able to grow and thrive in the harshest of conditions. Despite a prickly exterior, the flowers are soft and bloom gorgeously.

Black Fire Dahlia
Elegance. Wealth. Can also stand for love. Was common for use in Aztec rituals and cooking.

The sweet unique rose. Symbolizing Modesty, Sincerity and Gratitude.

It's sweet, and unique just like you. :llama_blush:

Aconite. This flower has the symbolism of 'watch yourself' and intimidation. (probably this vibe comes from your pfp lol ) It's also extremely poisonous. But beautiful in its own way,
1637805618802.png

Venus Fly Trap
Symbolizes persistance. Not quite a flower, but i really do get this vibe from you. I imagine you smiling like one LOL
1637805729567.png

Lilac
Symbolizes Wisdom, old love, and spirituality.
1637805780262.png

Interesting.
Salvia. Symbolizes Passion and Desire

Snowdrop. The ability to grow in adversity They can bloom in cold conditions, A perfect flower for chilly! And it's cute like you lol

Faelix

jjyunyu
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
deobi
Pronouns
he/him
Prickly Pear Flowers a.k.a. Opunita
Can symbolize hope. Is able to grow and thrive in the harshest of conditions. Despite a prickly exterior, the flowers are soft and bloom gorgeously.
This... this is literally me wtf :yolk:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread