COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Comment your bias and I will write... [18+... Duh...] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
...And I will write a short fantasy or story about them! 18+ one of course!

I am not responsible if I cause any emotional trauma to the innocent! You all have been warned! (I will offer hugs though!)

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My biases are Taeyong and Doyoung :joysip:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I said bias, meaning only 1 of them will count!

Try again and comment again!
Stupid rule follower >:( ugh
Gimme a story about dom Taeyong 🤤

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Stupid rule follower >:( ugh
Gimme a story about dom Taeyong 🤤
You really are testing my skills here aren't you!

It has been a long day of work and Taeyong is tired. He just wants to get home and enjoy the little minx there. But when he steps into the kitchen, his mood gets even worse. In the sink, he sees the unwashed dishes! After he specifically told the boy to clean the mess up!

TY: BOY! Get in here NOW!

He hears some thumps, a door opening and then running. His boy Jungwoo appears from behind the corner with a guilty look on his face.

TY: What is this?

Jungwoo looks down at his feet

JW: Unwashed dishes...
TY: Unwashed dishes, what? You are already in trouble, so speak up boy! I want to hear you!
JW: Unwashed dishes, Sir!
TY: Go wait in my room boy! You know what to do!

Jungwoo runs off, stumbling a bit at the door to Taeyongs room, but stand up fast. He starts taking off his clothes, folding them neatly and placing them on a chair. Once he is completely undressed, he goes to the corner of the room and kneels with hands behind his head.

And there he waits... And waits... Jungwoo knows that it has probably only been like 10 minutes, but to him it seems like it has been hours. He is already regretting his decision of not washing the dishes and hoping to rile up sir. Usually disobeying a bit would end up with slightly more intense play, but it looks like today sir was already not in a good mood... Gambling on these things never ends up well

Finally Taeyong enters the room

TY: Have you been thinking about things you brat?

He crouches down next to Jungwoo, grabs his hair and twists it slightly to the side so he is looking at him.

TY: You have bene disobeying me a lot these days? Have I been to nice with you? Have I been treating you too softly?
JW: N-No I-I...
TY: Shut up, you aren't talking today unless it is your safeword! Understood? Or do you need a bit of help with that?

The younger one shakes his head. He hates gags.

TY: It looks like you can at least follow this one order! What shall we do with you now? hm? Maybe a good spanking is what you need... No, you would like that way too much! I know, I have just the thing for you!

Taeyong goes to the drawer, takes something out of it and then comes back. He shows what is in his had to Jungwoo. It is peas

TY: Since you are acting like some common schoolboy, I tohught why not take inspiration from the old times. You are gonna kneel on these the time it takes me to go and wash the dishes! Do not move from them, I will know if you do.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You really are testing my skills here aren't you!

It has been a long day of work and Taeyong is tired. He just wants to get home and enjoy the little minx there. But when he steps into the kitchen, his mood gets even worse. In the sink, he sees the unwashed dishes! After he specifically told the boy to clean the mess up!

TY: BOY! Get in here NOW!

He hears some thumps, a door opening and then running. His boy Jungwoo appears from behind the corner with a guilty look on his face.

TY: What is this?

Jungwoo looks down at his feet

JW: Unwashed dishes...
TY: Unwashed dishes, what? You are already in trouble, so speak up boy! I want to hear you!
JW: Unwashed dishes, Sir!
TY: Go wait in my room boy! You know what to do!

Jungwoo runs off, stumbling a bit at the door to Taeyongs room, but stand up fast. He starts taking off his clothes, folding them neatly and placing them on a chair. Once he is completely undressed, he goes to the corner of the room and kneels with hands behind his head.

And there he waits... And waits... Jungwoo knows that it has probably only been like 10 minutes, but to him it seems like it has been hours. He is already regretting his decision of not washing the dishes and hoping to rile up sir. Usually disobeying a bit would end up with slightly more intense play, but it looks like today sir was already not in a good mood... Gambling on these things never ends up well

Finally Taeyong enters the room

TY: Have you been thinking about things you brat?

He crouches down next to Jungwoo, grabs his hair and twists it slightly to the side so he is looking at him.

TY: You have bene disobeying me a lot these days? Have I been to nice with you? Have I been treating you too softly?
JW: N-No I-I...
TY: Shut up, you aren't talking today unless it is your safeword! Understood? Or do you need a bit of help with that?

The younger one shakes his head. He hates gags.

TY: It looks like you can at least follow this one order! What shall we do with you now? hm? Maybe a good spanking is what you need... No, you would like that way too much! I know, I have just the thing for you!

Taeyong goes to the drawer, takes something out of it and then comes back. He shows what is in his had to Jungwoo. It is peas

TY: Since you are acting like some common schoolboy, I tohught why not take inspiration from the old times. You are gonna kneel on these the time it takes me to go and wash the dishes! Do not move from them, I will know if you do.
Angry Taeyong really :pandaamazed: oh I wanna be in jungwoo’s place

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Sehun...I'm ready :sanapray:
I hope you like it!

Imagine Suho and Sehun, together in Suho's apartment. Sehun is being the usual spoilt brat and is refusing to obey Suho's order to come and eat. He apparently hates pasta now!

Suho gets done with Sehun being a brat really fast, so he graps Sehun by the collar and drags him to the table and makes him kneel. Stay here until I get back! He comes back with a peculiar chair that has a hole in the middle of it. Sehun when he sees what Suho has with him balks, he starts claiming how he is suddenly hungry and he is perfectly able to eat as it is and so on, but Suho is taking none of it.

The leader screws a dildo into the chair sticking up and says that Sehun WILL be sitting on this chair until everything on his plate is eaten. Sehun looks at the quite big dildo and tried to plead again, but to no avail. He is happy that Suho at least had the courtesy to lubricate the dildo, but he is still not sure if he will be able to fit that thing in with no preparation!

Eventually he gives up, and starts lowering himself onto the dildo. Once he is down he tries to find a comfortable spot, but there is none, all it does is make the thing inside him move, which in this situation is not a good thing.

Suho is watching Sehun with unwavering eyes. Sehun blushes at that. He must look like a whore right now, bouncing and fidgeting on a rubber cock. Suho smiles and sits down across from him. He orders Sehun to start eating and does so himself.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Eun Jiwon :sanapray:

baekk

🌺🌺
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I hope you like it!

Imagine Suho and Sehun, together in Suho's apartment. Sehun is being the usual spoilt brat and is refusing to obey Suho's order to come and eat. He apparently hates pasta now!

Suho gets done with Sehun being a brat really fast, so he graps Sehun by the collar and drags him to the table and makes him kneel. Stay here until I get back! He comes back with a peculiar chair that has a hole in the middle of it. Sehun when he sees what Suho has with him balks, he starts claiming how he is suddenly hungry and he is perfectly able to eat as it is and so on, but Suho is taking none of it.

The leader screws a dildo into the chair sticking up and says that Sehun WILL be sitting on this chair until everything on his plate is eaten. Sehun looks at the quite big dildo and tried to plead again, but to no avail. He is happy that Suho at least had the courtesy to lubricate the dildo, but he is still not sure if he will be able to fit that thing in with no preparation!

Eventually he gives up, and starts lowering himself onto the dildo. Once he is down he tries to find a comfortable spot, but there is none, all it does is make the thing inside him move, which in this situation is not a good thing.

Suho is watching Sehun with unwavering eyes. Sehun blushes at that. He must look like a whore right now, bouncing and fidgeting on a rubber cock. Suho smiles and sits down across from him. He orders Sehun to start eating and does so himself.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Eun Jiwon :sanapray:
Good choice!

Now.... hmmm....

Jiwon is bored. That is it. He is very simply and very obviously bored. Sure he has had girls come over every night, some nights even multiple, but all thse girls have been boring. Vanilla or just dabbling in the better parts of sex. To sum it up, all very unimaginative and simply boring.

The girl coming this night, he has high hopes for. She didn't seem interested in his fame last night at the club when he got her number, no... She seemed much more interested when he mentioned he has some experience with rope! Most girls totally miss the meaning behind it, but the way her eyes lit up from the mention promise a good night!

The doorbell rings, it must be her!

He opens the door to see the girl standing there, looking a bit shy. He invites her in.

Girl: How will to go then, should I call you sir or master?

Jiwon is taken back a bit by her straightforwardness. He likes it though, it is a nice change from the giggling idiots usuallly trying to get into his bed!

Jiwon: I like you! I think for this time, a simple sir will suffice! Remind me again what your name is.
Girl: My name is Jimin, sir. Are you planning in using it?
Jiwon: You really are insolent! Get inside, there will be no dawdling around!

Jiwon leads the girl to his playroom. It is well stocked with everything one can imagine. Plugs, whips, dildos, vibrators, everything! The girl looks around in wonder, taking it all in.

Jiwon: You like it?
Jimin: Which ones are going to be in use today?
Jiwon: Nu-u-uh! YOU will have to wait to see!

Jiwon first takes a blindfold and ties it around the girls head.

Jiwon: What's your safeword?
Jimin: I prefer the stoplight system!
Jiwon: That's perfect for me!

He takes some rope and ties the girls hands together behind her. Then he proceeds to tie together her ankles and finally, lowering her down onto her stomach, tieing her ankles and hands together, making her form almost a circle.

He attatches the ropes to a chain and pulls her into the air. She gasps. wThen Jiwon takes out scissors and starts cutting off the girls clothes.

Jiwon: Don't worry if they are expensive, I will buy you new ones

Jimin gaps at the sudden cold air touching her skin

Jimin: I expected this, they are nothing!

Finally Jimin is naked. Jiwon appreciates her beautiful body. She is in good shape with wonderfully round tits and a deliciously round ass. Trying to be as quiet as possible Jiwon takes out his next weapon of choice. Feathers and ice cubes.

He drags the ice over Jimin's stomach making her let out a squeal. Her breathing quickens as she understand what is going on. Another squal escapes her as the ice has now found its way onto her thigh. Jiwon is moving it closer and clsoer to her pussy until it is almost touching the cunts lips.

Jimin is almost shaking with anticipation. Jiwon pushes the cube inside her and she almost screams of shock. No matter how cold it seemed on her skin, it felt 10 times as cold inside her cunt. She tries her best to push it out with the muscles in her pussy, but Jiwon pushes it back inside.

Jimin is breathing quite hard by now.

jimin: PLEASE, take it out!
Jiwon: What would I get out of that?
Jimin: Anything, I'll suck you, I'll eat your ass ANYTHING!
Jiwon: A good offer, but I am not sure if I would enjoy that as much as seeing you squirm here!

He says that as he takes out another cube, making it join the first one inside her hole. This time Jimin does scream. She struggles and struggles, but she knows that thing is staying inside her. She starts cursing every god and deity known on earth, but she doesn't safeword. She feels the moistness around her thighs and knows it isn't due to the ice melting

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Good choice!

Now.... hmmm....

Jiwon is bored. That is it. He is very simply and very obviously bored. Sure he has had girls come over every night, some nights even multiple, but all thse girls have been boring. Vanilla or just dabbling in the better parts of sex. To sum it up, all very unimaginative and simply boring.

The girl coming this night, he has high hopes for. She didn't seem interested in his fame last night at the club when he got her number, no... She seemed much more interested when he mentioned he has some experience with rope! Most girls totally miss the meaning behind it, but the way her eyes lit up from the mention promise a good night!

The doorbell rings, it must be her!

He opens the door to see the girl standing there, looking a bit shy. He invites her in.

Girl: How will to go then, should I call you sir or master?

Jiwon is taken back a bit by her straightforwardness. He likes it though, it is a nice change from the giggling idiots usuallly trying to get into his bed!

Jiwon: I like you! I think for this time, a simple sir will suffice! Remind me again what your name is.
Girl: My name is Jimin, sir. Are you planning in using it?
Jiwon: You really are insolent! Get inside, there will be no dawdling around!

Jiwon leads the girl to his playroom. It is well stocked with everything one can imagine. Plugs, whips, dildos, vibrators, everything! The girl looks around in wonder, taking it all in.

Jiwon: You like it?
Jimin: Which ones are going to be in use today?
Jiwon: Nu-u-uh! YOU will have to wait to see!

Jiwon first takes a blindfold and ties it around the girls head.

Jiwon: What's your safeword?
Jimin: I prefer the stoplight system!
Jiwon: That's perfect for me!

He takes some rope and ties the girls hands together behind her. Then he proceeds to tie together her ankles and finally, lowering her down onto her stomach, tieing her ankles and hands together, making her form almost a circle.

He attatches the ropes to a chain and pulls her into the air. She gasps. wThen Jiwon takes out scissors and starts cutting off the girls clothes.

Jiwon: Don't worry if they are expensive, I will buy you new ones

Jimin gaps at the sudden cold air touching her skin

Jimin: I expected this, they are nothing!

Finally Jimin is naked. Jiwon appreciates her beautiful body. She is in good shape with wonderfully round tits and a deliciously round ass. Trying to be as quiet as possible Jiwon takes out his next weapon of choice. Feathers and ice cubes.

He drags the ice over Jimin's stomach making her let out a squeal. Her breathing quickens as she understand what is going on. Another squal escapes her as the ice has now found its way onto her thigh. Jiwon is moving it closer and clsoer to her pussy until it is almost touching the cunts lips.

Jimin is almost shaking with anticipation. Jiwon pushes the cube inside her and she almost screams of shock. No matter how cold it seemed on her skin, it felt 10 times as cold inside her cunt. She tries her best to push it out with the muscles in her pussy, but Jiwon pushes it back inside.

Jimin is breathing quite hard by now.

jimin: PLEASE, take it out!
Jiwon: What would I get out of that?
Jimin: Anything, I'll suck you, I'll eat your ass ANYTHING!
Jiwon: A good offer, but I am not sure if I would enjoy that as much as seeing you squirm here!

He says that as he takes out another cube, making it join the first one inside her hole. This time Jimin does scream. She struggles and struggles, but she knows that thing is staying inside her. She starts cursing every god and deity known on earth, but she doesn't safeword. She feels the moistness around her thighs and knows it isn't due to the ice melting
This is soo good. Thank you :pandalove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread