Appreciation COMPLIMENT YOUR FAVOURITE GRAPHIC MASTERS ON HERE. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
you know who is amazing?
@SHlNEE because I still can´t believe that she is not a professional. she is really good at cutting the images and making them look like they really belong in the picture, mingling the colours so well.
@bulletproof is obviously a professional and it shows. working with various layers and different colouring, I like her colouring, it´s bring and clear.

now, these two come to my head but please state more and let´s show some love and support to our graphics team ♥

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
@SHlNEE @maruberry have made my graphics for profile/signature and I have loved them all :sanapray: :nekolove:

Reactions Received
also a huge apology that this is short and dumb, I need to prepare some work-related stuff and was trying to write something quickly. I should have added that I admire EVERYONE who tries, who works hard. even more so when they are amateurs ♥

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
@SHlNEE is really amazing, I agree :sanapray:
@bulletproof too, it's easy to tell you have a lot of practice and experience
@Jimin too, she deactivated but her work is really beautiful as well Also easy to tell she has a lot of experience

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
you know who is amazing?
@SHlNEE because I still can´t believe that she is not a professional. she is really good at cutting the images and making them look like they really belong in the picture, mingling the colours so well.
@bulletproof is obviously a professional and it shows. working with various layers and different colouring, I like her colouring, it´s bring and clear.

now, these two come to my head but please state more and let´s show some love and support to our graphics team ♥
@SHlNEE is really amazing, I agree :sanapray:
@bulletproof too, it's easy to tell you have a lot of practice and experience
@Jimin too, she deactivated but her work is really beautiful as well Also easy to tell she has a lot of experience
awww thank you so much for mentioning me :maheart: :maheart: makes me blush :sakUwu:

I want to appreciate all graphics team members, aka @Vikki, @maruberry and @Jimin . Each of them has a beautiful style and work hard.
Also, I really like @SHlNEE's style, a lot of attention to details

SHlNEE

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
STARWOL
@brekker @Yili @Vikki @bulletproof
Thank you guys for the love and appreciation
Means a lot and especially in this difficult time im going through right now with my dog and other personal stuff... You guys being so sweet and kind keeps me smiling a little and i can use that
Or else most of the time i be looking sad or worried or slightly depressed
Your words enable me to keep hope for this life often :llama_blush:

Users who are viewing this thread