Concertgoers - what has been your favorite and why? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
peachyfangirl86.tumblr.com
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
she/her
Mine would definitely be Ariana Grande's DWT show in Columbus. My dad and I had the best seats we've ever had so far - third row on the floor - and Ari really knew how to put on a show! Plus, during Little Mix's opening set, I was holding my camera up as I took a video of them singing Secret Love Song, and Perrie legit SMILED AND WAVED for my camera! I have the video up on YouTube, and I like to watch it back every now and then.

Reactions: Anju and Reo

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
*Cries in ugly because concerts are always so far away from me and the only one I went to turned out to be extremely problematic *coughburningsunscandalcough**

Reactions: Anju
Reactions Received
Website
peachyfangirl86.tumblr.com
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
she/her
*Cries in ugly because concerts are always so far away from me and the only one I went to turned out to be extremely problematic *coughburningsunscandalcough**
Oh... I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up?

• Haha
Reactions: Anju and Reo

LoveYooShaSha

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Theres been a couple ig, all b4 i got into kpop. Tori Amos on her cornflake girl tour, R.E.M. on Monster tour, Suzanne Vega n Rachael Yamagata n 1 John Legend small performance hall , still hundreds if not a few thousand b4 he blew up to be a big big star. It was ard time he was starting to blow up from or after ordinary people.so awesome.

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Oh... I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up?
LOL no its fine, it was like a year or two before it happened, it was still great back then but ofcourse i am kinda bitter about it now
didnt mean to make your thread negative, so everyone please share your experiences :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
i haven't been to a concert in my life and it's unlikely to ever change but what you described sounds awesome so i'm happy for you :sanapray:

Anju

Universal Star
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Have only seen C-ute x Berryz Kobo in Paris and Bridear in Lausanne 🤷‍♀️ Ah and one random German band when I was younger

Users who are viewing this thread