COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanart Creepy Cute Taemin (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
LOOK AT MY NEW TAEMIN AVATAR AND SNOW GLOBE SIGNATURE, FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS WELCOME ♥
as some of you may have noticed on discord, i was having a bitching time to find a gif to renew my dp for winter theme
a gif that was not getting blocked by the snow, face wise etc
SO as great solution, i made a gif myself instead because the searching was getting exhausting

i had not made gifs from videos in a long time so it surprised me i still got it lol, i even remember how to sharpen it all
this scene is from a vogue christmas video ft taemin
originally in the video he does not keep opening the box hehe, it is not loop like it is here

i freaking think its adorable i added that effect but it also kinda makes him creepy i guess :lisalaugh: :ilovebread: :wimwim:

ISN'T HE ADORABLE AND CREEPY AT THE SAME TIME?
ISN'T MY SNOWGLOBE ABSOLUTELY FAB?
:wimwim: :sakUwu::jenniesmug:

VIEW MY SNOWGLOBE IN WHITE THEME PLEASE OK THANKS

:jisoosmh::lovelycooky:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
TAEMIN DESERVES THE BEST , YOU ARE THE BEST, TAEMIN DESERVES THE BEST ,YOU DESERVE THE BEST, YOU DESERVE TAEMIN .

this is the stupidest, most creative compliment I have ever given in my whole life :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread