☾ he/him ☽
so many, but probably @ohmygay :sanapray:

jiho is such a princess:pandaamazed:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
@VergereSone and @DarlingBlue have very pleasing dps that match with their sigs so I will pick them
Uhm idk if you'll still feel the same way l8r, hv you seen my new dp Winter-best girl in the universe btw?

Edit: as for me, ig @DarlingBlue's dp always gives me the feels unless its one of the nugu grps she stans.

geegell

Idol
Reactions Received
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
awh I didn't know you noticed me like that :reallysadcat: i was about to change my dp though..... lololololol
I've liked the dps that @Vikki and @geegell's have/had
awww thank you so much !! :sanapray: i love your choerry dp too !

AmysTeri

Idol
Reactions Received
Can't just pick one, lol. Gotta say @OnlyCalB & @Wingfrost (because she's right about Suga, lol)

Very honorable mentions for SeulPika and Marko's DPs (don't wanna tag 'em tho lol)
@Ozymandias be killing me no matter who is in his DPs. It's literally telling me to give myself a treat right now aiheosfnownf...glad it's not Sana anymore ;~;

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Can't just pick one, lol. Gotta say @OnlyCalB & @Wingfrost (because she's right about Suga, lol)

Very honorable mentions for SeulPika and Marko's DPs (don't wanna tag 'em tho lol)
@Ozymandias be killing me no matter who is in his DPs. It's literally telling me to give myself a treat right now aiheosfnownf...glad it's not Sana anymore ;~;
:icgyu:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship

:icgyu:

Just when I was considering finding a new dp too coz it's been a while lol but idk if I can top this so I'm stuck :taesquish:
Do you prefer Jennie or Sana dps btw? :taesip:

Btw I might just get a Stayc girl on my dp next :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
jiho is so beautiful :nekolove:
From wat era/promo/video is tat from can you tell me? I love omg but only justvstarted to learn more abt them this yr after YooA solo debut n trying to find all their shows n everything together. Its taking time cos i missed out entirely on dolphin/nonstop due to my ignorance/apathy lack of publicity abt omg internationally. Even now lack of translations means i dont understand most of wat they say tat i can find, makes it so hard to process the meaning. Oh well

Tldr: where is the jiho dp from which era/video/promo?

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
From wat era/promo/video is tat from can you tell me? I love omg but only justvstarted to learn more abt them this yr after YooA solo debut n trying to find all their shows n everything together. Its taking time cos i missed out entirely on dolphin/nonstop due to my ignorance/apathy lack of publicity abt omg internationally. Even now lack of translations means i dont understand most of wat they say tat i can find, makes it so hard to process the meaning. Oh well

Tldr: where is the jiho dp from which era/video/promo?
Blonde Jiho so Bungee era probably, taste @ohmygay :pepeheart:

Also Queen @lexus always with best dps and aesthetics :nekolove:

VillageIdiot

Budding Sky Drowner, Professional Debbie Downer
Reactions Received
Fandom
JayWhyPee
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
Blonde Jiho so Bungee era probably, taste @ohmygay :pepeheart:

Also Queen @lexus always with best dps and aesthetics :nekolove:
So why is YooA n Arin in your sig then? (Also wat era is tat from too?) Anything omg im curious abt, especially YooA but even non-YooA omg is awesome-i watched some live/real time festival/uni performances recently where YooA was absent n i still loved it, tho i was sad she was sick/injured/unrevealed cause n it was jyst b4 the online concert n binnie was sitting down n jiho later/then(?) had a bad shoulder so they been hard at work to earns moneys! Comeback soon according to Muracles speculation, either late 2020/2021 so anticipate.

Tldr: ill check out Bungee era, im going as fast as i can with skips/jumps ard time since subs r so few(tat i know of).

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
So why is YooA n Arin in your sig then? (Also wat era is tat from too?) Anything omg im curious abt, especially YooA but even non-YooA omg is awesome-i watched some live/real time festival/uni performances recently where YooA was absent n i still loved it, tho i was sad she was sick/injured/unrevealed cause n it was jyst b4 the online concert n binnie was sitting down n jiho later/then(?) had a bad shoulder so they been hard at work to earns moneys! Comeback soon according to Muracles speculation, either late 2020/2021 so anticipate.

Tldr: ill check out Bungee era, im going as fast as i can with skips/jumps ard time since subs r so few(tat i know of).
I usually play around with various member combinations for my sig lol, but my 3 visual biases are Yooa, Arin and Jiho (although actual bias is Hyojung lmao).
Hmm that reminds me, I should update my sig too lol.

I don't remember which show/stage this is from but def Nonstop era- you can usually tell by their hair color/style.

For subbed content you can follow these pages:

https://twitter.com/teamohmymiraclehttps://twitter.com/OHMYSubs?lang=enhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2f29cS8OqhmuYuBniMltxQ
They usually sub content which wasn't previously subbed, so it won't cover shows/appearances where subs already exist like Queendom or their Knowing Bros appearance.

Reactions: OnlyCalB

Users who are viewing this thread