MV Dan te lion - Little Braver (1 Viewer)

Yachii

Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
Fandom
Hackers
You know what have been amazing me for a while about all these idol groups? So many of them are composed of four members. For the average Japanese to be fearful of the number 4, that amount of 4-member groups is quite big.

• Love
Reactions: Yukiitan

Yukiitan

King/Queen
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
You know what have been amazing me for a while about all these idol groups? So many of them are composed of four members. For the average Japanese to be fearful of the number 4, that amount of 4-member groups is quite big.
Four is good number

Reactions: Yachii

Yachii

Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
Fandom
Hackers
Four is good number
The first time I heard about the number 4 was from Anna Iriyama's yt channel where some subscriber asked her whether or not that was true. She said yes, and I have heard it from other Japanese youtubers. It has to do with the fact that 4 and death in Japanese are pronounced the same (shi).

Reactions: Yukiitan

Yukiitan

King/Queen
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
The first time I heard about the number 4 was from Anna Iriyama's yt channel where some subscriber asked her whether or not that was true. She said yes, and I have heard it from other Japanese youtubers. It has to do with the fact that 4 and death in Japanese are pronounced the same (shi).
Yeah that’s famous :nekosweat:

Reactions: Yachii

Users who are viewing this thread