VillageIdiot

Budding Sky Drowner, Professional Debbie Downer
Reactions Received
Fandom
JayWhyPee
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
"We were recently notified that a staff member who participated on the filming set of the drama 'Contract Relationship Starting Today', which Yuju is appearing in, has tested positive for COVID19. As a result, all of the involved staff, cast, and crew of the drama including Yuju underwent testing, and no additional positive cases were discovered.

Despite the fact that Yuju tasted negative, she must remain in a 14-day quarantine period per guidelines. Thus, Yuju will be unable to participate in some filming for Cherry Bullet's comeback promotion contents. Furthermore, Cherry Bullet's comeback showcase scheduled for January 20 will also take place with 6-members. We apologize for concerning fans with this news.

We will notify you of additional adjustments to the situation and the artist's schedules as they are confirmed in the future. Thank you."

@Lullet

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
Can’t they delay activities by 2 weeks? This is their first mini album I’m sure fans would rather wait 2 weeks and see all members.

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
oh god no

Reactions: kinnie

DrowningFishy

Rookie
Reactions Received
Can’t they delay activities by 2 weeks? This is their first mini album I’m sure fans would rather wait 2 weeks and see all members.
Cancelations can cost a lot of money. Given how close the time is it seems to late for any delayed comebacks without consequences. It's less about fans and more about the bottom line.

And crap filming everything is like a tense game of hot potato.

Users who are viewing this thread