Delete Pls (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
Good luck :sj_weary: also careful with guys from those sites, hopefully not a f**kboy

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
Please, if you go on a date, tell everyone around you and don´t go alone :D.

Reactions: Mangoey

Jewelkitty

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Good luck :sj_weary: also careful with guys from those sites, hopefully not a f**kboy
Well I looked through the questions and he also said he has low self image or some sh*t. Sooo hopefully not. You have no idea how badly I want him to message me back.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
Pronouns
Any
I used it once before but closed it. But I'm kinda desperate lmao :sippinthetea:
Lemme just tell you to be VERY careful. The internet lets people be whoever they want, and the person you think you're talking to may seem great...and then you find out that's not true.

I ended up trapped overnight at the house of a guy who was on 10 years of federal probation because he got pissed at someone on the internet, went over and cut their phone lines (and caused a huge outage). He also had a warehouse that was wired up with wifi security cameras, had an old unmarked police cruiser, and joked that he could kill someone, get rid of the body, and no one would know.

Dating ain't worth it.

Jewelkitty

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Lemme just tell you to be VERY careful. The internet lets people be whoever they want, and the person you think you're talking to may seem great...and then you find out that's not true.

I ended up trapped overnight at the house of a guy who was on 10 years of federal probation because he got pissed at someone on the internet, went over and cut their phone lines (and caused a huge outage). He also had a warehouse that was wired up with wifi security cameras, had an old unmarked police cruiser, and joked that he could kill someone, get rid of the body, and no one would know.

Dating ain't worth it.
BRUUUHHH. Thank goodness your ok. Well. I will be careful.

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
Reactions Received
Pronouns
Any
BRUUUHHH. Thank goodness your ok. Well. I will be careful.
The scariest bit is he looked like a totally normal white collar dude...Until he hit me with the, "Oh, by the way...." He also tried to kiss me when I bailed the next morning (he lived in the city, I drove and was too tired to go home because he took me to a friend's house for HOURS) and I went home and immediately disabled my account. No more crazies for me.

Reactions: Jewelkitty

Jewelkitty

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Lord you can't see anything. Apparently 10 ppl like me but you have to have premium to see. Also there's one intro thingy and I can't read it :susPepe::pepecry1::pepecry2:

Jewelkitty

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
lmao i had to dl the mobile app to see the intro. it's not the guy tho :(

Jewelkitty

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
So um. I joined a website called OkCupid. It's a kinda free? dating site. Went through some of the dudes. Found a few I liked. And it does it within close range. Bruh tell me how I found a super cute dude close and with high compatibility. Aghh, I messaged him hello but lord knows how often he gets on.

:jisoosmh: :joshmeh::wonugl::nakypog::irenecrazy::naeunstare:
I messaged another one. If ya'll wanna see how they look let me know :sippinthetea:

Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

Reactions Received
Ship

bulletproof

Reactions Received
Ship
Reactions: Jewelkitty

Users who are viewing this thread