COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Describe one physical trait you used to dislike, but now adore (1 Viewer)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
Hi, Hi :dubuwave:
Look at your eyes.
Look at your toes
Bet you’re so pretty. You get all of the Ho-
Bro’s

I started doing this with my groupchat because honestly who really gets told about traits that stand out and make them unique.

I’ve always had an image issue with myself to the point I felt so scared looking into a mirror until lately. What helped?

E9E3A428-59A9-4C0E-8B52-DA8CA44E7C9B.jpeg
This meme literally is always in some funny meme complications how you hold yourself back, and how you want to fight the strongest weakest opponent which is literally you

it’s always been you:annoyedgun:somedays when I slam into that door. I always say I won for this round. Tomorrow I’ll be going down.

My favorite has been the little moles by my mouth . I don’t always show them because many days I look sick and wear foundation, but I have one by my right eye, one above my mouth and one below my mouth. Apparently, they’re called beauty marks, but I connected them together and it makes the Little Dipper. I also have two moles on my arm and it can make a little elephant. I think v said he had the same thing, but when he mentioned it. I noticed I had it too:wimwim:

eunoia

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
My hands, it bothered me that they were really small and childlike but now I think they’re kinda cute

Reactions Received
Website
iluuvbrainz.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Villain
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
my eyes. i used to hate them since i have double eyelids but i came to like them since it makes my eyes look bigger and people complimented my eyes the most

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
My hands, it bothered me that they were really small and childlike but now I think they’re kinda cute
Hands are always the gift to many things creations, our loved ones, and able to grasp our fates :sanapray: I have small hands too and it took awhile, but I realize that’s the best thing to love about yourself.

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
my eyes. i used to hate them since i have double eyelids but i came to like them since it makes my eyes look bigger and people complimented my eyes the most
I’m sure your eyes are wonderful, and a gateway to many beautiful bridges of souls. I’m glad you appreciate them. :sanapray: Bigger eyes are a blessing, I wish I had big eyes.

eunoia

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hands are always the gift to many things creations, our loved ones, and able to grasp our fates :sanapray: I have small hands too and it took awhile, but I realize that’s the best thing to love about yourself.
It is a bit of an inconvenience when measuring things by hands. But it’s not all that bad.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
The shape of my eyes, I used to think the shape looked odd for my face but now I think they look pretty.
:llama_blush:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread