Game Describe your relationship with other users of this forum [Tagging game] (1 Viewer)

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Who do you associate and talk with and what are your interactions like?

@Jiminish I love to hate you! You are just so annoyingly attatched to Dotae and I would love to ruin your dreams! Love ya babe!
@Soleski The total opposite of jiminish, you are a sunshine and if I ever met you, I would give you a hug! You make me want to like BTS again, sadly it's not gonna happen, but you make me want it.
@JakeyWantsCakey and @Queen You give WayV proper appreciation! I need you to keep being active in the WayV thread! For that reason you are my favorites!
@mysteric You appear out of nowhere, leave a witty or funny remark and then you disappear off into the sunset again!

There are more people who I love and talk to. These ones are just my favorites! I want to get to know all of you better! I hope this place continues to be the friendly and welcoming place it has been so far!

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Wreck
@hyunaspandahoe I can come to her if I need anything, sweet and respectful
@maruif I like talking to her, she is very thoughtful

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
@hyunaspandahoe I can come to her if I need anything, sweet and respectful
@maruif I like talking to her, she is very thoughtful
ˇYou are really nice to talk to aswell! Now I feel like I should have included you in the WayV squad! especially since your name is literally WayVoutsold!

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
@Mangoey you have become not only my movie buddy, but also someone i realized i have a lot in common with; love conversing with you
@ImhereandImded you're like this little shadow that WON'T GO AWAY OMF. i love you anyway, turd
@Son Na Eun is quite honestly the most amazing. can't describe how great she is (even though I haven't really interacted much with her). we are not worthy. i also JUST REALIZED that the name was changed.....i literally was like 'wait...who is this person everywhere' and didn't even notice the title or anything oops
@UnicornCuppycake i miss my ship friend.
@maruif MAKES HORRIBLE JOKES AND SHAMES TAEMIN'S DANCING AND I HATE THEM (jk about the hate but the rest of it is true :chickill::chickill::chickill:)

QueenB

Celebrity
Reactions Received
@JakeyWantsCakey and @Queen You give WayV proper appreciation! I need you to keep being active in the WayV thread! For tha treason you are my favorites!
That typo had me questioning what I had done for a second there. I don't know how I'd accidentally commit treason but I still think I'm capable of doing so lol

Also, thank you :pandalove:
Happy to keep the love of wayv alive

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
@Mangoey you have become not only my movie buddy, but also someone i realized i have a lot in common with; love conversing with you
@ImhereandImded you're like this little shadow that WON'T GO AWAY OMF. i love you anyway, turd
@Son Na Eun is quite honestly the most amazing. can't describe how great she is (even though I haven't really interacted much with her). we are not worthy. i also JUST REALIZED that the name was changed.....i literally was like 'wait...who is this person everywhere' and didn't even notice the title or anything oops
@maruif MAKES HORRIBLE JOKES AND SHAMES TAEMIN'S DANCING AND I HATE THEM (jk about the hate but the rest of it is true :chickill::chickill::chickill:)
Deep inside your heart you know that Ten is superior. You are just not ready to accept it yet! But don't worry, I am happy to wait for you and I will listen to your apologies when you finally realize I am right!

I love you aswell. Taemin is a dancing king!

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
That typo had me questioning what I had done for a second there. I don't know how I'd accidentally commit treason but I still think I'm capable of doing so lol

Also, thank you :pandalove:
Happy to keep the love of wayv alive
I'll go fix it! We have in a way betrayed the korean side of NCT though, we did that alongside Ten!

Baechu

레드벨벳
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck

gongchan

River/Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
twitter.com
Fandom
BanaCarat
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
@KwonSoonYoung MY WIFUE I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU
@twinkle I can honestly say you are my closest friend right now, I love you <3 Our conversations always make me smile c:
@AtinySTAYMonbebe we have been talking a lot lately and I really enjoy it! I'm glad I have another Atiny at this site c:
@ImhereandImded You're quite the crackhead but you always make me laugh anyways lol

gongchan

River/Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
twitter.com
Fandom
BanaCarat
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship

melancholia

i love yall <3
Reactions Received
Ship
@KwonSoonYoung MY WIFUE I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU
@twinkle I can honestly say you are my closest friend right now, I love you <3 Our conversations always make me smile c:
@AtinySTAYMonbebe we have been talking a lot lately and I really enjoy it! I'm glad I have another Atiny at this site c:
@ImhereandImded You're quite the crackhead but you always make me laugh anyways lol
SEE BITCHES, GET ON MY LEVEL, IM HER CLOSEST FRIEND AND SHE FUCKING LOVES ME!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

gongchan

River/Izz/Phoenix
Reactions Received
Website
twitter.com
Fandom
BanaCarat
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
SEE BITCHES, GET ON MY LEVEL, IM HER CLOSEST FRIEND AND SHE FUCKING LOVES ME!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!
Lmfao don't let it get to your head

Mangoey

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
thank you! I love watching movies and talking to you too :pandalove:
Twister was honestly so good 😩

Soleski

Idol
Reactions Received
Ship
Who do you associate and talk with and what are your interactions like?

@Jiminish I love to hate you! You are just so annoyingly attatched to Dotae and I would love to ruin your dreams! Love ya babe!
@Soleski The total opposite of jiminish, you are a sunshine and if I ever met you, I would give you a hug! You make me want to like BTS again, sadly it's not gonna happen, but you make me want it.
@JakeyWantsCakey and @Queen You give WayV proper appreciation! I need you to keep being active in the WayV thread! For that reason you are my favorites!
@mysteric You appear out of nowhere, leave a witty or funny remark and then you disappear off into the sunset again!

There are more people who I love and talk to. These ones are just my favorites! I want to get to know all of you better! I hope this place continues to be the friendly and welcoming place it has been so far!
:pandalove::pandalove:
I love talking with you, you're so friendly and nice :pepeheart: I would give a hug for sure!

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
@Jiminish I love to hate you! You are just so annoyingly attatched to Dotae and I would love to ruin your dreams! Love ya babe
imagine being physically attached to Dotae :pandaomg: what would I see them get up to

• Haha
Reactions: marublade

Users who are viewing this thread