COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

did you know about momoland before bboom bboom? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
they/them
before bboom bboom bboomed up, did you know about momoland's existence??? i discovered them looking for underrated groups shortly after they debuted

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Nope lol

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I knew about them when they debuted

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Not really, I had taken a hiatus from Kpop around 2015 and only came back towards 2017 end. And they pretty much blew up in the beginning of 2018.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
they/them
Not really, I had taken a hiatus from Kpop around 2015 and only came back towards 2017 end. And they pretty much blew up in the beginning of 2018.
lmao thats really similar to my own story. like i said in my intro, i knew kpop around 2011/2012 because of t-ara, snsd, and glam. but the scandal involving glam's dahee happened near the end of 2014/beginning of 2015. because of it i fell out until late 2016 which is when i found momoland like i mentioned in this post, and also twice when they had their TT comeback.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
lmao thats really similar to my own story. like i said in my intro, i knew kpop around 2011/2012 because of t-ara, snsd, and glam. but the scandal involving glam's dahee happened near the end of 2014/beginning of 2015. because of it i fell out until late 2016 which is when i found momoland like i mentioned in this post, and also twice when they had their TT comeback.
Same, for me it was because BigBang's MADE era had just ended and I wasn't a big multistan back then. SNSD had also lost Jessica and 2NE1 had the Bom scandal so I just lost interest for a while.
So I completely missed the rise of Twice and BTS lol, when I came back I saw they were suddenly the biggest names around.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I saw Freeze when it came out but I hadn't looked that much into them apart from that until Bboom Bboom came out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread