COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV [Discussion] It's Okay Not to be Okay (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Well rather than a discussion it's more me just dying because I absolutely love this show so far!!

I had my final exams today and the first thing I did as soon as it was over was start watching Kim Soo Hyun and Son Ye Jin's 'It's Okay Not to be Okay' (obviously).

And I literally am sooooo obsessed with both SYJ and KSH's characters. I seriously keep pausing ever few minutes just to squeal over their cuteness lol.

Honestly though, aside from their awesome characters and their chemistry, the show so far is also really good. I'm up to episode 3 at the moment and so far, this is already one of my top TV shows of the year. Everything is really good. The acting is A++, the story line is still progressing but it's already pretty fun, the visuals are next level, the scenery/cinamatography/directing is great as well. Also, all of the characters have so much depth. There's no useless character in the show so far which I love.

OH AND THOSE FREAKING VOICES!!
Like I don't usually talk about voices when it comes to actors because usually it means nothing (unless it's so bad that they ruin the show) but I can't deal with BOTH Kim Soo Hyun and Son Ye Jin's VOICES! They both have deep and such charming voice tones.

Someone please watch it with me. I need a discussion buddy. The show is sooooo good.

AND LOOK AT THIS QUEEN

I'm straight as hell but she literally made my heart skip a beat. I can't believe I'm only discovering her now. She's perfection.

My favourite K-drama couple ever. Their chemistry is unbelievable.

And I can't leave without posting this cutie so here you go

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
AHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAHHHHHHHH

SHE JUST SCREAMED OUT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ASKING HIM IF HE WANTS TO SLEEP WITH HER I CANNNNNNN'T

I LOVE HER SO MUCH

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
His brother really made me cry this episode (ep 3). Their relationship is just so precious.

Also: "To an autistic person a brother is just a close stranger"
Somehow that really broke my heart.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Well rather than a discussion it's more me just dying because I absolutely love this show so far!!

I had my final exams today and the first thing I did as soon as it was over was start watching Kim Soo Hyun and Son Ye Jin's 'It's Okay Not to be Okay' (obviously).

And I literally am sooooo obsessed with both SYJ and KSH's characters. I seriously keep pausing ever few minutes just to squeal over their cuteness lol.

Honestly though, aside from their awesome characters and their chemistry, the show so far is also really good. I'm up to episode 3 at the moment and so far, this is already one of my top TV shows of the year. Everything is really good. The acting is A++, the story line is still progressing but it's already pretty fun, the visuals are next level, the scenery/cinamatography/directing is great as well. Also, all of the characters have so much depth. There's no useless character in the show so far which I love.

OH AND THOSE FREAKING VOICES!!
Like I don't usually talk about voices when it comes to actors because usually it means nothing (unless it's so bad that they ruin the show) but I can't deal with BOTH Kim Soo Hyun and Son Ye Jin's VOICES! They both have deep and such charming voice tones.

Someone please watch it with me. I need a discussion buddy. The show is sooooo good.

AND LOOK AT THIS QUEEN

I'm straight as hell but she literally made my heart skip a beat. I can't believe I'm only discovering her now. She's perfection.

My favourite K-drama couple ever. Their chemistry is unbelievable.

And I can't leave without posting this cutie so here you go

OMG WHY WAS I NOT HERE YET REGISTERED ON THIS FORUM WHEN YOU WERE WATCHIN
WE COULD OF FANGIRLED TOGETHER :junweary: :junweary: :junweary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sadcat:

I LLLLOOOOOVVVEEEDDD THIS DRAMA SO MUCH TOO
THE CAST IS INCREDIBLY HANDSOME AND INCREDIBLY TALENTED IN ACTING OMG
LIKE AND THE GUY WHO PLAYED THE AUTISTIC BROTHER

HE DID SUCH A FKIN AMAZING UBERDUPER JOB ON THIS CHARACTER

I LOVED THE PSYCHOLOGICAL TOUCH TO THIS DRAMA AS WELL
MADE IT EVEN MORE INTERESTING
AND THE END TWIST, DID YOU SEE IT COMING? I DID NOT:lisalaugh:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
OMG WHY WAS I NOT HERE YET REGISTERED ON THIS FORUM WHEN YOU WERE WATCHIN
WE COULD OF FANGIRLED TOGETHER :junweary: :junweary: :junweary: :sj_weary: :sj_weary: :sadcat:

I LLLLOOOOOVVVEEEDDD THIS DRAMA SO MUCH TOO
THE CAST IS INCREDIBLY HANDSOME AND INCREDIBLY TALENTED IN ACTING OMG
LIKE AND THE GUY WHO PLAYED THE AUTISTIC BROTHER

HE DID SUCH A FKIN AMAZING UBERDUPER JOB ON THIS CHARACTER

I LOVED THE PSYCHOLOGICAL TOUCH TO THIS DRAMA AS WELL
MADE IT EVEN MORE INTERESTING
AND THE END TWIST, DID YOU SEE IT COMING? I DID NOT:lisalaugh:
yikes i just finished watching its okay not to be okay a few days ago and ngl i didn't expect the drama to have such a big plot twist towards the end :sj_weary:
You mean the true identity of her mother? Gosh that gave me the shock of the century. I suspected a few other characters but she was soooo unexpected. I did find her suspicious but I didn't think she would be the mother. Best plot twist ever. And I love how it didn't just come out of nowhere. It fit into the story well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread