Information Do any users here make gifs/signatures/dps on mobile? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Im trying to create a gif for my new sig on my phone but im coming up with storage issues cos storage is full n i cant process the sog to save it on my phone.

Do any users here use mobile apps/gfx/gif websites to make their sigs/dps/gifs?

I cant go to the cyber cafe now or use my com cos its too broken screen n anyways its too old n broken down to repair the screen. I usedta edit my own gifs/dps cos im too particular, anybody know wat i can do to fix my issues?

Thnx, this is example of gif im trying to shorten/fix the speed:
I usedta be able to download the full video on my brand new phone and edit it down to a smaller, shorter gif myself but smh i cant anymore. Any advice or help will be greatly appreciated, thnx.

I miss a KS user here who's great at editing gfx, but she left a long time ago last yr n i wasnt on discord then n dont want to bother her there now. Sigh. Not just inactive or hiatus, kinda rlly left she said.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
I am on mobile too and I usually use photoshop on laptop for my gifs :sadcat:

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
I am on mobile too and I usually use photoshop on laptop for my gifs :sadcat:
I used to use a free software on computer but currently dont hv a working laptop, so i used a phone app earlier this yr or a cyber cafe using the PS clone, the GIMP but the cyber cafe nearest closed down in March n nvr reopened.

I hv PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS on my phone but it only does simple edits n crops, not gifs or bigger wallpaper/banners. Sigh.

Thnx for ur input tho.

I used to use Photoshop n Illustrator at work but am not in tat job any more/longer/yet. Maybe in future ill be bk in a graphics artist job hopefully soon.
PS , did u edit ur own sigs/dp/pfp from scratch or did ya use shortcuts? Id greatly appreciate any advice/help/suggestions on formatting -as even my previous sig was poorly formatted(for my liking) at the time but i dint want to bother anyone here to ask formatting questions. (I can pm/copy n paste the old sig if you'll weigh in on the formatting after, thnx) :sanapray: :sakUwu::rosesmug::jenniesmug::sj_weary:

izcream

IVE DEBUTATION
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
produce &
Pronouns
kdrama simp
Ship
Wreck
Do any users here use mobile apps/gfx/gif websites to make their sigs/dps/gifs?
i usually use photoshop to make gifs but ezgif is a good alternative too if you don't mind having low-quality gifs

side note: this is off topic but the images in your sig aren't working for me for some reason

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
I used to use a free software on computer but currently dont hv a working laptop, so i used a phone app earlier this yr or a cyber cafe using the PS clone, the GIMP but the cyber cafe nearest closed down in March n nvr reopened.

I hv PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS on my phone but it only does simple edits n crops, not gifs or bigger wallpaper/banners. Sigh.

Thnx for ur input tho.

I used to use Photoshop n Illustrator at work but am not in tat job any more/longer/yet. Maybe in future ill be bk in a graphics artist job hopefully soon.
PS , did u edit ur own sigs/dp/pfp from scratch or did ya use shortcuts? Id greatly appreciate any advice/help/suggestions on formatting -as even my previous sig was poorly formatted(for my liking) at the time but i dint want to bother anyone here to ask formatting questions. (I can pm/copy n paste the old sig if you'll weigh in on the formatting after, thnx) :sanapray: :sakUwu::rosesmug::jenniesmug::sj_weary:
Ugh yeah, I know Photoshop express on phone is only for simple stuff... If you don't find anyone later, I can help when I get on laptop.
What do you mean if I edit it from scratch? :wimwim: I mean I guess the answer is no, I was too lazy so I just found the gifs on tumblr:wimwim:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Fandom
GODKYEOM
Pronouns
she / her
ive never giffed on mobile so i dont think i can offer u any advice, but if you want i could edit it for you? just let me know what you need to be done!

Reactions: Yukiitan
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
i usually use photoshop to make gifs but ezgif is a good alternative too if you don't mind having low-quality gifs

side note: this is off topic but the images in your sig aren't working for me for some reason
I removed the links cos see my next thread(im writing it as i type this while answering ur post, you'll see when i finish ig. Yeah i use ezgif too but on my phone i use the app/website depending. Its not working for the example i linked above cos its too big n long(rlly no innuendo intended, im tired n brainded to reword it LOL).

Thnx for weighing in tho.

Ugh yeah, I know Photoshop express on phone is only for simple stuff... If you don't find anyone later, I can help when I get on laptop.
What do you mean if I edit it from scratch? :wimwim: I mean I guess the answer is no, I was too lazy so I just found the gifs on tumblr:wimwim:
Ha ha i usually do tat too unless once i tried editing from scratch on my phone. It took too long, downloading n processing-cant do it anymore on my phone cos its storage is too full, swhy i made this thread n asked the question here. Thnx n ill get bk to u if i need to l8r abt asking u for help, dw if ur busy or cant tho. Only if u hv free time n able to do it, ill understand either way. Thnx.

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i do everything on mobile (actually i'm writing this post on my laptop but it doesn't matter) :wimwim: i always use ezgif, it's easy to use but the quality sometimes is not good at all so most of the time i just use a gif for my dp and normal pictures for my signature.

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
i do everything on mobile (actually i'm writing this post on my laptop but it doesn't matter) :wimwim: i always use ezgif, it's easy to use but the quality sometimes is not good at all so most of the time i just use a gif for my dp and normal pictures for my signature.
Oh, idc abt the quality since my phone cant see the difference n the sig size on KS is limited to certain MB. I just cut frames until its size is within KS limits without sacrifising image quality, a trick i learned from reading gfx gurus/tutorials/instructions since 20 yrs ago on photoshop n other gfx software. Just my phone/comp situation is the factor now-no storage capacity to process long n big gifs. Thnx.

ive never giffed on mobile so i dont think i can offer u any advice, but if you want i could edit it for you? just let me know what you need to be done!
Im very picky so im not sure if i shd ask you, ill try not to be too particular since ur willing to help:

To be similar with this sig i made/edited/copied:
except the formatting need works since i just read some instructions n played with the height until i got too uninterested to continue, LOL.

When i say im picky/particular, i mean i wanted ti hv/make/create/edit a sig/4gifs making a sig, composed of 4 of the gifs in the spoiler just before this. The first importantvictorious .. is my try at editing/shortening/lowering size to fit KS requirements, i woulda sped it up to last only a few seconds but i woulda spent time picking out the cuts from the various gifs to match each other/not vary too much, if ur willing to help pls either edit to match the 1st gif or find other gif(s) tat match the mood i was going for, if its too much work/time pls dont spend mpre than a minute or so as i might not use it after all. If u hv other ideas let me know (but hopefully) dont spend more than a minute in case i dont use it. [I rlly need more advice abt the final formatting to work on this forum] thnx.

Reactions: Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Fandom
GODKYEOM
Pronouns
she / her
Oh, idc abt the quality since my phone cant see the difference n the sig size on KS is limited to certain MB. I just cut frames until its size is within KS limits without sacrifising image quality, a trick i learned from reading gfx gurus/tutorials/instructions since 20 yrs ago on photoshop n other gfx software. Just my phone/comp situation is the factor now-no storage capacity to process long n big gifs. Thnx.

Im very picky so im not sure if i shd ask you, ill try not to be too particular since ur willing to help:

To be similar with this sig i made/edited/copied:
except the formatting need works since i just read some instructions n played with the height until i got too uninterested to continue, LOL.

When i say im picky/particular, i mean i wanted ti hv/make/create/edit a sig/4gifs making a sig, composed of 4 of the gifs in the spoiler just before this. The first importantvictorious .. is my try at editing/shortening/lowering size to fit KS requirements, i woulda sped it up to last only a few seconds but i woulda spent time picking out the cuts from the various gifs to match each other/not vary too much, if ur willing to help pls either edit to match the 1st gif or find other gif(s) tat match the mood i was going for, if its too much work/time pls dont spend mpre than a minute or so as i might not use it after all. If u hv other ideas let me know (but hopefully) dont spend more than a minute in case i dont use it. [I rlly need more advice abt the final formatting to work on this forum] thnx.
sure i can do that! i was actually looking to gif something for my bias group since i'm bored, but i couldn't find anything so this'll do hehe ;; i have a call an important meeting in 30 minutes tho so i hope you dont mind waiting an hour or two? also can you specify exactly which gifs you want me to make, im just a little confused because you picked more than 4 ^^"

Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
sure i can do that! i was actually looking to gif something for my bias group since i'm bored, but i couldn't find anything so this'll do hehe ;; i have a call an important meeting in 30 minutes tho so i hope you dont mind waiting an hour or two? also can you specify exactly which gifs you want me to make, im just a little confused because you picked more than 4 ^^"
You can actually choose 3 out of those apart from importantvictorious n the original gif i edited it from,

Srry i dint keep notes/track of which it was, n take ur time if u need to. No rush. The minute i gave u wasnt a deadline, more of a guideline not to spend too much time on it. In ur own time is fine-to clarify the 4 gifs will be like only a few seconds n not as long as the originals rite? The limit KS gives for a sig is not rlly enuf for a long n big gif sig.

If you could speed up importantvictorious gif so its only a few/less than 2 seconds n then hv 3 other different gifs to match tat, id be very grateful. Thnx. Also how can i get the final gifs from u? (Google drive/some other free cloud/gif website or sth?) Iv nvr gotten somebody to make me a gif n send it to me b4, im genuinely unsure.

SHlNEE

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
STARWOL
I was gonna mention that website :junweary: :ilovebread:

Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
I do edits on mobile with iBisPaint, which works great for me (only the lack of a gradient tool is somewhat annoying, and I don't think you can use colouring psds either)
no clue about giffing though sorry

• Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
I was gonna mention that website :junweary: :ilovebread:
I already use ezgif n its app but im hving issues right now so i asked here.

I do edits on mobile with iBisPaint, which works great for me (only the lack of a gradient tool is somewhat annoying, and I don't think you can use colouring psds either)
no clue about giffing though sorry
Ill check out iBisPaint, i just nvr heard/read/knew abt it b4 now. Thnx. If i can use it to make badges for KS itll be great. (When is the aespa badge making thread btw, is it over or coming soon? I need winter/aespa badges toot suite?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dimpled_sun Studio 20
TaeKpop Studio 4