do y’all think it’s over for stray kids? (1 Viewer)

localbitch

Trainee
Reactions Received
gods menu becoming their biggest song so far(shoulda been miroh but whatever) hyunjin being hot smh skz were finally poppin and now a racism scandal..it’s going to be hard to get through this on an international level western fans won’t get over this so easily

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
you never know
some people bounce back really well from "career killers"

I appreciate his apology though, doesn't excuse any of what he said, but I'm glad he took full responsibility instead of some generic company response

Reactions Received
It wasn´t really such a huge scandal. Han was 13 when he composed those dumb lyrics. People are not overlooking it, but he was a stupid kid pretending to go tough. He had apologised and I think most people were able to accept it. I would not call it a scandal. They are a strong band with a really solid fanbase internationally and at home. Look at their instagram, they are one of the most popular bands.

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
i'm not a part of the communities who the apology was directed at so it's not up to me to accept it but i don't think something he did at the age of 13 and apologised for is enough to destroy a group's whole career especially since they already went through a worse situation with the whole woojin mess

Reactions Received
Reactions Received
Might lose some fans but I doubt it'll put much of a dent in them given Hans seems to have the benefit of the doubt

Reactions: Anju

Dollchu

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
Reactions Received
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
skz as a group will be fine, jisung will lose some stans but overall i think the group's next comeback is gonna do just as well

QueenB

Celebrity
Reactions Received
lol definitely not this is like their 3rd scandal involving racially insensitive stuff

Yumiz

The Champagne, wine, tequila, margarita
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
Lol they'll be fine

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
you don’t have to obsess over other people in order to keep up with current events
It's not a current event for me? A current event for me would be insulin prices going up not another Kpop idol fucking up when they were a kid. I don't know it's just not something that is seen as a need to know thing and therefore I don't go out of my way to find news about the latest Kpop scandal. I'll just randomly stumble upon it-it doesn't mean I'm living under a rock-this stuff isn't news over where I'm at, it just isn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anju and mysteric

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
I think nobody really cares? Han immediately apologized and it was for smn really old... Int fans are the ones most hurt and int fans are also the ones that actually forgive idols so... They'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread