COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do y'all watch any minecraft youtubers? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I assume due to the existance of a minecraft server of this site, there are also minecraft fans on this site!
I am just wondering... do you all watch any minecraft youtubers and if yes... who?

I myself have been watching The Yogscast, ProSyndicate and EthosLab for YEARS now and show no signs of quitting!

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I only watch CaptainSparklez for YouTube but I do watch a streamer on Twitch called JonBams as well

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I dunno why, but Sparklez has always seemed too goody two-shoes for my tastes... I dunno!
He is kinda like he'll do minirants on people who don't rerack their weights after using them in the gym but I usually get entertainment out of raging so watching him get worked up over it is amusing

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He is kinda like he'll do minirants on people who don't rerack their weights after using them in the gym but I usually get entertainment out of raging so watching him get worked up over it is amusing
Yeah... I do remember it was amusing to see his rages when Syndicate used to mess with him!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Same as you The Yogcast pretty much since like 2010 or 2011 around that period is when I started following them.
I watched their TEKKIT series religiously! Rythian's blackrock chronicles was always (and well still is) my favorite!

These days I like Zylus the most out of all the members though!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I watched their TEKKIT series religiously! Rythian's blackrock chronicles was always (and well still is) my favorite!

These days I like Zylus the most out of all the members though!
I watched most of their series tbh. I started of with their Shadow of Israphel and after that checked most series they uploaded. But lately I neglect a lot of my subs because I get easily distracted. 😅

My fave members is Lewis, Simon, Tom, and also the hatboys reminds me they count too as Minecraft players...lol so yeah Hatfilms too.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I watched most of their series tbh. I started of with their Shadow of Israphel and after that checked most series they uploaded. But lately I neglect a lot of my subs because I get easily distracted. 😅

My fave members is Lewis, Simon, Tom, and also the hatboys reminds me they count too as Minecraft players...lol so yeah Hatfilms too.
I like Lewlew a lot too! His awkwardness and total lack of social skills is so funny!
I've been listening to the triforce podcast quite a lot + the poker commentary really made me like Pyrion too!

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I used to when I was much younger, but I'm not really into Minecraft or those videos these days.

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
But monecraft is amazing and some channles are just as amazing and entertaining!
I don't even have Minecraft anymore. I was going to get it, but I'm not sure if I should get Mario Maker 2 or Minecraft.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't even have Minecraft anymore. I was going to get it, but I'm not sure if I should get Mario Maker 2 or Minecraft.
I don't really play it either, my little sister has taken over my account... BUT... that doesn't stop me from watching the youtubers!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i used to be such an avid fan of stampy and popularmmos :bigcatcry: had merch and everything :sakUwu: but not anymore just some pewdiepie i guess

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok so get ready :sanapray:

StampyLongHead (my entire childhood tbh)
iBallisticSquid (stampy and squid aventure maps are the best thing EVER)
PrestonPlayz (back when he didn't care about money and fame)
ShotGunRaids (#unsubtoshot)
TBNRKenWorth (KENNYYYY)
Unspeakable Gaming (stan Nathan y'all)
MooseCraft (best. voice. ever)
Logdotzip (kid friendly ofc)
DanTDM (omg dr. trayaurus)
Grapeapplesauce (pvp king)
kayZeee (UHC legend)
Grian (building legend)
GeminiTay (also a building legend)
MumboJumbo (redstone legend)
iskall85 (stan hermitcraft)
docm77 (always stan hermitcraft)
MagmaMusen (pigggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)
AntVenom (his songs are LEGENDARY)
Orepros (best videos ever)
ibxtoycat (greatest name)
OMGcraft (stan his red hair)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread