Do you believe there's life in outer space? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Ship
I remain skeptical until the positive argument has been proven. However, having endless planets it is not out of the question that plant life or organic matter exists...

chris_m

Trainee
Reactions Received
When comparing the size of planet earth with the universe and realizing how laughable tiny our planet is I would find it ridiculous if there was NOT any form of other life somewhere out there.

Reactions: Soogi

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
Yes, just looking at it in terms of mathematic probability, with how many galaxies and solar systems there must be out there, it wouldn't be out of the question for another planet to have the ideal conditions for life to exist.
That alien life will likely be extremely different from anything we can comprehend though.

Yili

♥ Moodzy Nia STAYing In The NCTy ♥
Reactions Received
♥ Protecting Bahiyyih from the dumb dumbs ♥
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
OneStayzen
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I believe in the possibility of aliens because the universe is so massive and full of possibilities it's hard to think that there aren't

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Fandom
GODKYEOM
Pronouns
she / her
yes, but not the way they're depicted in ancient aliens & conspiracy theories. if there is intelligent life out there i dont think we'll ever cross paths or hear from it

Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe in the possibility of aliens because the universe is so massive and full of possibilities it's hard to think that there aren't
I always kinda hope it's somewhat along the lines of Mass Effect tbh :nekosweat:

Reactions: Yili

Users who are viewing this thread