Do you believe there's life in outer space? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Ship
I remain skeptical until the positive argument has been proven. However, having endless planets it is not out of the question that plant life or organic matter exists...

Reactions: Soogi, milk and Reo

chris_m

Trainee
Reactions Received
When comparing the size of planet earth with the universe and realizing how laughable tiny our planet is I would find it ridiculous if there was NOT any form of other life somewhere out there.

Reactions: Soogi

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
Yes, just looking at it in terms of mathematic probability, with how many galaxies and solar systems there must be out there, it wouldn't be out of the question for another planet to have the ideal conditions for life to exist.
That alien life will likely be extremely different from anything we can comprehend though.

Yili

✨Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multistan
Ship
I believe in the possibility of aliens because the universe is so massive and full of possibilities it's hard to think that there aren't

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
:yes:

Reactions: Reo and Soogi

Soogi

Reactions Received
Fandom
GODKYEOM
yes, but not the way they're depicted in ancient aliens & conspiracy theories. if there is intelligent life out there i dont think we'll ever cross paths or hear from it

Reactions: Reo

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
I believe in the possibility of aliens because the universe is so massive and full of possibilities it's hard to think that there aren't
I always kinda hope it's somewhat along the lines of Mass Effect tbh :nekosweat:

Reactions: Yili

Users who are viewing this thread