Do you consider younger idols to be like kids? (1 Viewer)

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
I don't know why but I used to call NCT Dream my babies even though they're not that much younger than me. :dubuthink: I feel confident calling Treasure kids though since some of them are literally 15 and I-

brekker

Celebrity
Reactions Received
I do respect everyone who is willing to pursue their career. I think people over 15 and under 18 are young adults, 18+ is definitely someone who is young but a legit adult to me and I remember myself at that age and how I hated when people viewed me as a baby. Lots of young people have bigger life experience than many adults HOWEVER, I do feel weird stanning/admiring such young people. When someone is 15 and makes good music, I´m going to support that, but I feel like I can´t criticize them properly because I would be "hurting their feelings" and I don´t feel comfortable liking their pictures, videos, watching varieties etc. Not that I would be that thirsty over every picture of a male, but I also feel like their humour is not for me, and I don´t get it that much :D.

I think it is fair that all age groups deserve to love someone and have someone to inspire them, so it´s only fair.
but I don´t view Ateez, for example, who are much younger than I´m as my babies or anything.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash / Roulette Team
Reactions Received
Only those in their teens I guess. Anything older than say 20, then not really.

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
I do respect everyone who is willing to pursue their career. I think people over 15 and under 18 are young adults, 18+ is definitely someone who is young but a legit adult to me and I remember myself at that age and how I hated when people viewed me as a baby. Lots of young people have bigger life experience than many adults HOWEVER, I do feel weird stanning/admiring such young people. When someone is 15 and makes good music, I´m going to support that, but I feel like I can´t criticize them properly because I would be "hurting their feelings" and I don´t feel comfortable liking their pictures, videos, watching varieties etc. Not that I would be that thirsty over every picture of a male, but I also feel like their humour is not for me, and I don´t get it that much :D.

I think it is fair that all age groups deserve to love someone and have someone to inspire them, so it´s only fair.
but I don´t view Ateez, for example, who are much younger than I´m as my babies or anything.
Yeah for me, when I start to support the career of say the members of Treasure, I don't look at them like "oh this young man that is so handsome and is my style and i want to date" but rather removing the romantic part entirely because it's extremely not ok for me at my age to look at them in a romantic sense. It in fact makes me extremely uncomfortable to be looking at any kind of 16 year old's abs or something like that

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
i mean it's normal to call idols who are 14-15 kids because despite the fact that they have careers they're still literally children. i feel like idols shouldn't even debut at that age but that's a whole different thing.
i have t he s ame opinion about 14-15 year old idols, it's a different topic entirely but i feel a bit sad seeing them become idols so young. it reminds me of the disney channel stars that start so young. you have to hope t hat the spotlight will not harm them and cause depression or insane levels of self consciousness because of their vulnerability at that age.

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Yukibana and Vikki

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
No but Mark is :lisalaugh:
in that case i t hink i'm older t han you and that is my cue to leave and have a life crisis, i thought you were older than me bc y ou're so mature :haylul: :haylul: :haylul: :haylul:

• Haha
Reactions: Vikki and Yukibana

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
in that case i t hink i'm older t han you and that is my cue to leave and have a life crisis, i thought you were older than me bc y ou're so mature :haylul: :haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
It's okay people have thought I'm anywhere from 14 to my late 30s when I was 18 :lisalaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
It's okay people have thought I'm anywhere from 14 to my late 30s when I was 18 :lisalaugh:
i had a friend who was 10x more mature and then she t urned out to be like 4 years younger than me and i about lost my adult card

• Haha
Reactions: Vikki

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Yeah 'cause some of them are

• Haha

Angel1

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
No because I’m younger than most of them anyways and the youngest ones are around my age

Users who are viewing this thread