Do you currently have a crush? (1 Viewer)

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Ship
Nah :wimwim:

Ngl I gave up on love and dating a long time ago.

I'm fine just gushing over idols I'll never meet, there's no heartbreak there :pikasmart:

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
I do...its my boyfriend....I know I talk about him too much sorry LOL
I like your posts about him though bc you guys are always doing something interesting plus he a future kpop stan in the making.

Nah :wimwim:

Ngl I gave up on love and dating a long time ago.

I'm fine just gushing over idols I'll never meet, there's no heartbreak there :pikasmart:
wait you just made a great point :pepeheart:

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I like your posts about him though bc you guys are always doing something interesting plus he a future kpop stan in the making.

wait you just made a great point :pepeheart:
Aww thank you that's nice to know someone likes those posts! ^^

Suzy

🌙Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian🌟
Reactions Received
Ship
It's been over 10 years for me. I was still in high school (around 14 years old). I went to an all girl's college so my crush was this guy I used to catch the bus with. I think he was an exchange student though because he didn't speak English much and then he just disappeared after a year. My friends and I used to call him "Mint Chocolate" because he had green eyes and brown hair... Gosh so cringe LOL. But he was literally the most beautiful person I ever saw in my life. Even now looking back, I have yet to see a human that stunning again.

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
It's been over 10 years for me. I was still in high school (around 14 years old). I went to an all girl's college so my crush was this guy I used to catch the bus with. I think he was an exchange student though because he didn't speak English much and then he just disappeared after a year. My friends and I used to call him "Mint Chocolate" because he had green eyes and brown hair... Gosh so cringe LOL. But he was literally the most beautiful person I ever saw in my life. Even now looking back, I have yet to see a human that stunning again.
omg this made me cackle because I did something similar back in high school with the nicknames. LOL

you can't keep a secret from me though
pm me all the juicyness if you'd like and want to vent
there's a reason I can't though :we_kpopsourcing:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
no, never really cared for dating anyways
or I’m just dense
I took a month of my friends dating in plain sight for me to catch on though, so I’m assuming the latter

Reactions: Yukibana and milk

Angel1

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
No tbh
I mean I would find random ppl I meet on the streets attractive and think abt them for a few days before forgetting abt them but I havent rlly had a long-term crush since 6th grade.
I hate basically all the boys in my school and around my age and I just generally don’t get along w/ them.
I also hate the feeling of having a crush, those butterflies in your stomach ugh I can’t deal w/ that lol

Reactions: Yukibana

SHlNEE

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
STARWOL
there's a reason I can't though :we_kpopsourcing:
Well of course if you don't want to that's fine
May I ask why that is though?
If it's shame or something, no need to feel that :lovelycooky:

Reason I posted that Last night was with the thought of remembering you said you wanted to talk more with me :taesquish: :mgblush::lisalaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: milk and Yukibana

Users who are viewing this thread