Do you ever make friends just because? (1 Viewer)

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
I have a lot of people at work or in classes that I become "friends" with but never have contact with outside of that location so I usually call them situational friends.
Do you guys have those types of friends? I usually try to reach out to coworkers or classmates so we don't have to be awkward and lonely when we have to be together

MinKarat

Trainee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
I have a TON of situational friends (I really like that term btw), but I'm not that close with any of them and I don't talk/interact with them outside of where I know them so in reality, I only have like 2 actual friends :yolk:

I guess the benefit of having situational friends is that you don't look awkward when you're at a particular place (such as school or work) and you can talk to them about stuff relating to that place (such as the latest homework assignment or a stupid chore your boss said you have to do despite already having 8375938 other things you need to accomplish in the next 15 minutes)

• Love
Reactions: Yukibana and Yili

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
I have a TON of situational friends (I really like that term btw), but I'm not that close with any of them and I don't talk/interact with them outside of where I know them so in reality, I only have like 2 actual friends :yolk:

I guess the benefit of having situational friends is that you don't look awkward when you're at a particular place (such as school or work) and you can talk to them about stuff relating to that place (such as the latest homework assignment or a stupid chore your boss said you have to do despite already having 8375938 other things you need to accomplish in the next 15 minutes)
yeah i love having situational friends, they make everywhere seem less lonely since I can walk into any shift at work and have someone I can talk to comfortably. irl i also have barely any friends :haylul:

nyaovii

Nugu
Reactions Received
Fandom
multi
Nope, it's too hard for me to make even these types of friends:haylul:

Reactions: Yili and Yukibana

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
When I was in high school I did but now I don’t see anyone but my family since I work alone and don’t go to college :facepalm:

Reactions: Yili and Yukibana

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
Fandom
Shawol
I wouldn't call them friends, friendly aqquintances at most.

Reactions: Yili

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Fandom
MeU & MY
Ship
I have a lot of those more than acquaintances less than friends people so ig yeah

Users who are viewing this thread