COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive Do you find this odd? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

i find this whole situation odd and weird. firstly, it sounds like the girl was just playing with him online or she was catfishing or something like that or it could be she got scared; mainly because his friends are there. Like bro why would you need your friends over there for a simple date? And also what was the need to film this? This lowkey feels weird.

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Weird indeed. It seems awfully dodge. Filming it is just the icing on the cake.
Strange world with stranger folks within it.

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Meeting someone from online is dangerous generally, for male or female.

Shit... like we have a female serial locked up at the moment whose considered one of the dangerous women in our country., her victim was grown as men...
Its safer for either party to atleast bring a friend if they never met them before, you don't know who's lying about what, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Regardless if its staged or not..
Her response does make sense especially if your walking up to meet someone in your own and you see a group of guys not just one, it's just common sense and safety.
However if they were also in a public place so she would have more likely been safe.
I mean what he should of done is mentioned to the girl that he was going to bring a friends or two, cause he was nervous or whatever, (guys get scared too)
Lack of open communication tbh.... Everyone seems to film everything these just because... Its weird generally.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Tf, the dude has no clue why she wont come. Besides the necessity of documenting it as a video...

Do those people think that as long as its day light, women will be fine with anything?

I cant measure his level of stupidity

I think he thought he was in a Jojo bizarre adenture characters party and that girls love that for some reason

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
super odd

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread