Do you forgive easily? (1 Viewer)

Soogi

Reactions Received
Fandom
GODKYEOM
i used to think being forgiving is one of my better traits, but it's become one of the things i dislike most about myself. some people don't even bother apologizing to me anymore because they know all will be forgiven by tomorrow. it's not like i suddenly forget and the hurt is gone, but i just feel so guilty when im upset at someone that it's easier to bury the hatchet and move on :s

Reactions: Yili

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
Having a grudge against someone also tires me out so unless it's very serious I end up forgetting or forgiving and then forgetting. I don't like to emotionally tire myself out by feeling so mad at someone that I probably care about

SHlNEE

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
STARWOL
i used to think being forgiving is one of my better traits, but it's become one of the things i dislike most about myself. some people don't even bother apologizing to me anymore because they know all will be forgiven by tomorrow. it's not like i suddenly forget and the hurt is gone, but i just feel so guilty when im upset at someone that it's easier to bury the hatchet and move on :s
:shamesica:
DO NOT FEEL GUILTY WHEN PEOPLE HURT YOU REAL BAD
hold people accountable for their actions
remind them every once in a while
you are allowed to talk about it
if they react like annoyed and mad they just not mature and respectful enough

i used to be soooo not forgiving back in the day
then it changed completely and i turned into a person who is too forgiving
and now.... i am not as much anymore as few years ago , the old self has returned partly
but i still try to forgive more than i used to
back when i was younger i hardly gave people a second a chance:junweary: which is not good i guess so yeah
but there were moments that i have given people 10 chances figurely speaking .... never doing that again

Reactions: milk

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Shoot, I have to

OP, do you let them know how it made you feel?

Yachii

Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
Fandom
Hackers
I think so in the sense that I don't hold a grudge; but there is the fact that they have already shown their colors. So I probably won't give a second chance, they'd be prone to repeat the offense.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
I think so in the sense that I don't hold a grudge; but there is the fact that they have already shown their colors. So I probably won't give a second chance, they'd be prone to repeat the offense.
This ^

Users who are viewing this thread