COME JOIN US!
We are FREE from advertisements & not for profit, discuss KPOP without ad-blockers.
Register Now

Appreciation Do you guys ever think... (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
That despite no one commenting on a thread of yours that someone may have paid attention, maybe a guest, maybe a silent user, someone

That the MV in your sig may have gotten a person to at some point stan the group

That even tho you don't speak often people remember you for your positive personality

That the anon you made 2 years ago may still be being viewed to this day and laughed at cause it was so outrageously funny

That a comment supporting someone, that the person may have never answered, actually helped that person get through the tough time

That that one time you said you found your moms best friend snorting cocaine in your bathroom, made someone laugh and their day better

That we on the forum do much more than one might imagine just be talking to each other

There are invisible strings we all pull that connect us to people we may have never met or talked to but it gives us a hidden purpose and I hope you remember sometimes that even the most useless looking comment may have made someones day!

@Darth_Ozy @Darth_berries @yoda_jen @Reo @Ahsoka @darthraine @fanysmoon @Darth_Kuro @wench @Queen @Lady_Camellia @Gogije @hojipoji @maruberry @Bookworm @Darkyoda47 @eclipsoul @kodoku
I tagged y'all for 2 reasons
1) I probably count you as a friend or at the very very very least a person with exquisite taste (which I also usually find to be a friend)
2) and you've made a great impression on me that leaves me feeling like when I see your name/DP that there might be something fun/interesting written for me to enjoy!

There are others but y'all are either the first ones that came to mind or just the most recent examples!

I'm going to sleep so I'm curious to see what y'all think, tomorrow!

If this isn't the most wholesome thing I've written in my life...idk what is

Reactions Received
This is so sweet :pandasad::pandalove:

sometimes i forget to look on the postitive side of things and this thread is a good reminder that there is positive stuff happening
That that one time you said you found your moms best friend snorting cocaine in your bathroom, made someone laugh and their day better
lol this reminded me of that time my brother found my neighbor's weed

Reactions Received
no lmao

this is so sweet tho im ngl :) this is so heartfelt and i love it!

Reactions Received
*sniff* This thread is just so wholesome... TT It seriously did make my day, thank you. That's so sweet of you to say :pikahappy:

Chahee

Celestial Magician
Reactions Received
Fandom
beauty
Pronouns
Mhm
I spammed love bomb so much that I think someone must have started stanning fromis there.

I somehow influenced people to watch what I watch in the past too, but I never can do that voluntarily sigh

Reactions Received
Ship
(love this thread) <3 and yeah definitely, the smallest things can make a difference........ butterfly effect hehe......

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
Wholesome Rainbow :maheart:
I've definitely had some iconic sigs :lisalaugh:

Especially my AOA one on AKP got noticed A LOT :haylul:
And on KPS @Tpse loves my sigs :umjicry:

I agree with what you're saying btw lol, there have been times I read old threads/posts without commenting or just check out groups based on a sig or post made by someone. Sometimes any random thread can make you smile and lift your mood without the poster even knowing. It's a pretty wonderful feeling :sanapray:

Reactions Received
Where is @potato in this name change game? Did he ever figure out how to make the sauce chicken?

You know for a Darth you've been really sweet today. What are you up to? And thank you.

Reactions Received
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I am glad that you have taggued me :nekolove:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my wholesome brother :nekolove:

and on the question... I doubt so. I hardly think anyone even cares that much about what I do or what aesthetic I have and stuff. I also am usually not that funny

Abeamus

KS #1 Visual
Reactions Received
Fandom
Luvu
Ship
Wreck
I don't really think about that with my own posts as my motive is usually just to say what I want to say although I myself am a major lurker so you'd all be surprised what i've seen :taesip:

Wholesome Rainbow :maheart:
I've definitely had some iconic sigs :lisalaugh:

Especially my AOA one on AKP got noticed A LOT :haylul:
And on KPS @Tpse loves my sigs :umjicry:

I agree with what you're saying btw lol, there have been times I read old threads/posts without commenting or just check out groups based on a sig or post made by someone. Sometimes any random thread can make you smile and lift your mood without the poster even knowing. It's a pretty wonderful feeling :sanapray:
My favourite memory of your Seolhyun signature was when you couldn't recognise a picture of her, iconic :sanapray:

my wholesome brother :nekolove:

and on the question... I doubt so. I hardly think anyone even cares that much about what I do or what aesthetic I have and stuff. I also am usually not that funny
Shouldn't lie missy :shamesica: lots of people care about you and consider you one of the sweetest people here for good reason

Rachel_Gardner

Love Long and Prosper
Reactions Received
Fandom
Uaena
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know what to think about this. I don't believe I leave much of an impression on people at all and am kind of a 'loner' as well.
Although I try with my themes on my signature and avatar's a lot. As a person, I don't really put myself out there.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
My favourite memory of your Seolhyun signature was when you couldn't recognise a picture of her, iconic :sanapray:
Ah yes that happened :lisalaugh:
In my defense my sig focused more on her hips so if you’d shown me a pic of that I’d recognise a lot quicker :taesip:

Abeamus

KS #1 Visual
Reactions Received
Fandom
Luvu
Ship
Wreck
Ah yes that happened :lisalaugh:
In my defense my sig focused more on her hips so if you’d shown me a pic of that I’d recognise a lot quicker :taesip:
I think everyone could tell that after that blunder :haylul:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread