COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you hate to love any idols? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Are there any idols, who when you first got to know of them REALLY didn't want to like? But against your will ended up liking them anyways!

For me there is... He is the Chinese idol Cai Xukun and fuck I hate how perfect he is for the idol job. I couldn't imagine him as ANYTHING besides an idol! He is so pretty and talented and fuck I love him, but I hate him!

Then there is also BTS's Jimin. I don't love him as much as I used to but still... Like man... Sorry ARMY, but he doesn't sound good live... Something about him also grinds on me for some reason at times, but... Fuck he is cute... Fuck his dancing is stunning... Fuck he has a beautiful voice... and most of all... He is really fucking pretty

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Uh Loona?? LOL
Stray Kids????
possibly ITZY????

I tend to be more of a group than an idol person when it comes to this and I have a pattern of being extremely critical to groups I may later come to like or enjoy. I don't know if it's my multi-fandom brain telling me to shut the fuck up and get mad at any group that may add more to my plate or what but fuck do I get VERY CRITICAL and sometimes mean??

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Uh Loona?? LOL
Stray Kids????
possibly ITZY????

I tend to be more of a group than an idol person when it comes to this and I have a pattern of being extremely critical to groups I may later come to like or enjoy. I don't know if it's my multi-fandom brain telling me to shut the fuck up and get mad at any group that may add more to my plate or what but fuck do I get VERY CRITICAL and sometimes mean??
I have made things very simple for my stupid-ass multi brain!

I only have time for 1 more group. That slot will be kept for SMNGG, so that means all groups are inferior to the ones you are currently stanning and SMNGG!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Chan from Stray Kids because of that whole baby girl thing :pandaannoyed:

That whole thing makes me cringe so much but god damn it he's so sweet and attractive otherwise :llama_noooo:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have made things very simple for my stupid-ass multi brain!

I only have time for 1 more group. That slot will be kept for SMNGG, so that means all groups are inferior to the ones you are currently stanning and SMNGG!
I CAN'T DO THAT I JUST GET IRRATIONALLY MAD

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Chan from Stray Kids because of that whole baby girl thing :pandaannoyed:

That whole thing makes me cringe so much but god damn it he's so sweet and attractive otherwise :llama_noooo:
Honestly... Stary Kids is full of very cringy members!

Felix is literally a basic white girl and nobody can tell me otherwise!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread