do you kin any anime characters? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
i have no idea what kin means and i don't watch anime so no :wimwim:

minnt

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
minnty.carrd.co
Fandom
multi
korosensei :haylul: :haylul:

Last edited:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I been tryna work this out ever since I saw people putting 'kin lists' in their carrd but honestly I don't really get why it's such a huge thing in the first place 😭 like I only read carrds on twt for the dni lists right? (not that i'm particularly controversial but sometimes u find out an acc is run by a 14 y/o who not only doesn't want people over a certain age following them, I also don't want to follow them, especially when they put that they're a minor but then also post nsfw or some shit like that:pepecross:) and almost always in these carrds they'll have a general fave character list and a comfort character list and a kin list with like 10+ characters in each and it's like, 2 or 3 is fine but 10/15/20+ characters? What are other people gaining from this by reading it? I feel like I have a much smaller understanding of someone when they have 10+ kins and comfort characters than if they just had 1 or 2 or just only put their favourite characters and skipped the kins and ccs completely lol

If I think about it for a sec I think the main one is probably Nene Yashiro from Hanako-kun, she learned a lesson in episode 1 which I wish I had learned sooner myself and I also understood deeply with how she felt after coming to that realization so honestly I vibe with ha lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
linochu Anime 6
minnt Anime 13
minnt Anime 7
Mangoey Anime 11
Handcrafted Anime 1