Do you know any weird old people? (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
So this lady where I work with is just batshit cray cray.

When I was doing my round to see if everyone is alright, they usually hang out a sign so we know they are good without having to go into their living spaces.
So this lady I'm talking about throws temper tantrums, bloody tissues wherever she goes and all that ish.

She's scared of a black woman although there aren't any older ones living there nor any workers.

She didn't hang her sign outside and we have an emergency key that opens all doors just in case. Now she didn't react to me calling her name, or the doorbell so I end up unlocking her door to find it barricaded shut so I won't even be able to push through it with all my strength.

For all I know she could've been dead or something but that gladly wasn't the case after I tried calling her multiple times she finally answered.
Spurring nonsense like usual, having me worried for nothing.
:kijoongstare:

Reactions: Yili and eclipsoul

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
my grandmother :wonugl: she thinks all neighbours hate her to the point where almost everything they do is on purpose against her (a dog walking in our garden? neighbour X let him go there to destroy her plants. a child loudly walking on the staircase? neighbour Y told them to do this so that they can annoy her. and things like that). the only thing she does in her free time other than taking care of her houseplants is monitoring our neighbours' personal lives to the point where she could write a wikipedia page about them all. there is a playground next to the building where we live and i have lost count of how many times she would yell at these poor kids who accidentally threw a ball near her garden. she also said things like "no wonder she's singing about a man leaving her, if she didn't show almost her entire body on screen and had more respect for herself then men wouldn't have any problems with her!" while i was watching a music video on tv 14 year old me got so mad at her back then that i locked her favourite tv channel and she still doesn't know how to get it back or that it was me and "i don't know why women would want to be in relationships with other women, this just stops the civilisation from growing. they can all find a man they will like, but they're too busy caring about themselves and complaining". there are many other things she did but these are the worst... so far :wonugl:

• Wow
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
my grandmother :wonugl: she thinks all neighbours hate her to the point where almost everything they do is on purpose against her (a dog walking in our garden? neighbour X let him go there to destroy her plants. a child loudly walking on the staircase? neighbour Y told them to do this so that they can annoy her. and things like that). the only thing she does in her free time other than taking care of her houseplants is monitoring our neighbours' personal lives to the point where she could write a wikipedia page about them all. there is a playground next to the building where we live and i have lost count of how many times she would yell at these poor kids who accidentally threw a ball near her garden. she also said things like "no wonder she's singing about a man leaving her, if she didn't show almost her entire body on screen and had more respect for herself then men wouldn't have any problems with her!" while i was watching a music video on tv 14 year old me got so mad at her back then that i locked her favourite tv channel and she still doesn't know how to get it back or that it was me and "i don't know why women would want to be in relationships with other women, this just stops the civilisation from growing. they can all find a man they will like, but they're too busy caring about themselves and complaining". there are many other things she did but these are the worst... so far :wonugl:
shes the type of grandma who lurks behind the blinds watching creepily when someone goes by the window and if u catch her looking at you she will be looking even more intense

Yili

♥ Bahi ♥ Jia ♥ Bora ♥
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
♥Stayzen♥
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Not weird but sad bc I used to be a housekeeper for a retirement home and there were some that just made me sad, like this one old guy would come in an hour after dinner ended and sit at the table bc he kept forgetting that dinner was at like 6 not 7 and we had to tell him everytime that he came too late and we'd give him a packaged dinner he could take to his apt.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Not weird but sad bc I used to be a housekeeper for a retirement home and there were some that just made me sad, like this one old guy would come in an hour after dinner ended and sit at the table bc he kept forgetting that dinner was at like 6 not 7 and we had to tell him everytime that he came too late and we'd give him a packaged dinner he could take to his apt.
oh noes q.q, at least he still got something from you instead of having to leave with an empty stomach

Reactions: Yili

Yili

♥ Bahi ♥ Jia ♥ Bora ♥
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
♥Stayzen♥
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
oh noes q.q, at least he still got something from you instead of having to leave with an empty stomach
yeah we f elt so bad everytime, poor dude xD

• Haha

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
yeah we f elt so bad everytime, poor dude xD
we have a woman who comes in way later than the others too cuz she keeps forgetting, but i dont think people mind her coming in later cuz they dislike her :wimwim:

• Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

♥ Bahi ♥ Jia ♥ Bora ♥
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
♥Stayzen♥
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
we have a woman who comes in way later than the others too cuz she keeps forgetting, but i dont think people mind her coming in later cuz they dislike her :wimwim:
yeah if they're bratty i'd care less bt this poor guy is really nice LOL

Reactions Received
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Idk if it's weird but My grandma, may God bless her into a new and happy life, was kinda funny. She wouldn't eat fish at all saying it creeped her out (but my grandpa loves it) and whenever me and grandpa would be eating some fish head soup she'd stand by and keep asking us to eat the head because she couldn't understand how we could eat it :haylul:happened everytime :haylul: she wouldn't leave until she saw us eating it

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Not weird but My grandma, may God bless her into a new and happy life, was kinda funny. She wouldn't eat fish at all saying it creeped her out (but my grandpa loves it) and whenever me and grandpa would be eating some fish head soup she'd stand by and keep asking us to eat the head because she couldn't understand how we could eat it :haylul:happened everytime :haylul: she wouldn't leave until she saw us eating it
eyy thats me, am i your grandma :nakypog:

• Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Reactions Received
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
i can't stand the smell and the view of fish as food :wimwim:
Fresh fish don't smell imo
No comments on the view